Random good picture Not show
1. Data are captured partly through the computerized payroll system, and partly by terminal input at regional banks.
2. The in-house system is an integrated personnel and payroll system and contains current as well as historical absence and employment information.
3. Secondly, by the mid-70's the payroll system could no longer be easily enhanced to accommodate new requirements.
4. The payroll system is now run on-line from Chessington via the Government Data Network.
5. Therefore has developed the unit staff payroll system software.
6. Has designed a payroll system in the graduation project, has developed this system's application procedure.
7. One of my colleagues worked on a payroll system for a unionized company.
8. For example, consider a payroll system. Its objective is paying employees. What components are involved?
9. In this case, developing a corporate payroll system, it is very necessary.
10. Premises in this proposal are very robust payroll system and defined data flow logistics.
11. Add To Payroll System is a task that runs automatically to add the employee information into the payroll system.
12. Such a program provided Personnel Management with the ability to manipulate data already stored in the payroll system.
13. Performance management system will be effective when related with the payroll system.
14. Do pay runs and track wage expenses or connect with your payroll system.
15. The information required to perform precise calculation of an employee's benefits originally was kept in each company's payroll system.
16. For example, you might wish to model a system of behavior for a payroll system.
17. After a detailed system investigation(sentencedict.com), developed a simple and convenient and practical operation of a staff payroll system.
18. The employees in question worked at only one factory, but accommodating the extra day off was a legitimate part of the payroll system for the whole company.
19. For this article we will persist the information for an employee in a mock payroll system.
20. Suppose you discover that there is a quirk with the payroll system, where a new employee cannot be added until an office space is assigned.
21. These employee records are created by the mediation from two sources, namely an HR system and a payroll system.
22. It first navigates the user to the login page and then advances to the payroll system, which displays monthly pay slips.
23. In this scenario,(sentencedict.com) the business flow is to create an employee record that involves creating a record in the HR system as well as in a Payroll system.
24. For instance, a person could not be paid in the Payroll system without an employee No.
25. For example, suppose you want to record your birthday in the payroll system; the event recorded is birthday.
More similar words: overall system, payroll, control system, payroll check, payroll taxes, payroll records, fire control system, payroll deductions, computer control system, digital control system, quality control system, traffic control system, command and control system, adaptive control system, feedback control system, controlled system, numerical control system, automatic control system, inventory control system, financial control system, executive control system, controlling system, distributed control system, fuel system, dual system, legal system, social system, school system, manual system, feudal system.