Random good picture Not show
1. Highly paid banking jobs were seen as very desirable in the 1980s, but the pendulum is swinging the other way now.
2. The penalty shall be deducted by the paying bank or the buyer from the payment.
3. The issuing bank which is now called the paying bank remits the money to the notifying bank.
4. Article 88 The sum specified on a cheque signed and issued by the drawer shall not exceed the actual balance of the drawer's deposit in the paying bank at the time of payment.http://sentencedict.com
5. A copy of the IGPB will be forwarded to our paying bank for immediate action.
6. Check is a payment on demand , so the paying bank must pay at sight.
7. Every check ( note ) sent to the clearing house has a receiving banka paying bank.
8. A The Seller shall present the following documents to the paying bank for negotiation of payment.
9. But a personal cheque, we must send it first to the paying bank for collection.
10. Every check sent to the clearing house has a receiving bank and a paying bank.
11. But a personal check, we must send it first to the paying bank for collection.
More similar words: paying back, issuing bank, advising bank, remitting bank, confirming bank, paying, spaying, wedding band, taxpaying, paying attention, debt paying ability, pay in, banking business, pay in cash, pay in full, pay in advance, bang-bang, dingbat, wingback, bring back, coming back, dating back, bowling ball, spring back, sleeping bag, shopping bag, sewing basket, punching bag, ping-pong ball, running back.