Random good picture Not show
1. The work appears in the journal Paleobiology.
2. To detect the paleobiology fossil with the geophysical prospecting technique is a very difficult project, which has no great breakthrough all over the world.
3. Sequence boundary , major transgression surfaces and the minor regression surface have been confirmed by the enrichment and differences of paleobiology fossils.
4. This website is the home page of the Institute of Paleobiology , Polish Academy of Sciences, providing its divisions, publications, library and other related information.
5. LRXCT scan reveals important palatal structures of the psittacosaur specimen, and hence, provides new information on understanding the anatomy and paleobiology of psittacosaurs.
6. PCR, because of its ability to extract DNA from fossils, is in reality the basis of a new scientific discipline, paleobiology.
More similar words: microbiology, astrobiology, neurobiology, sociobiology, chronobiology, paleontology, biology, biology class, microbiologist, neurobiological, molecular biology, paleontologist, biologist, axiology, etiology, biological, teleology, audiology, sociology, aetiology, semiology, radiology, biologically, cardiology, glaciology, physiology, kinesiology, bacteriology, ecclesiology, epidemiology.