Random good picture Not show
1) He ran so fast that he was out of breath.
2) Her bosom rose and fell; she was out of breath from keeping up with him.
3) We were out of breath after only five minutes.
4) I'm a bit out of breath after my run.
5) Pam arrived late, dishevelled and out of breath.
6) I have run myself out of breath.
7) There she was, slightly out of breath from running.
8) Eric came running into the room,[http://sentencedict.com/out of breath.html] out of breath .
9) They reached the company out of breath only to be told they were fired.
10) I get out of breath with any kind of physical exertion.
11) Out of breath,he spluttered he'd come up the stairs at once.
12) I got out of breath running up the hill from the station.
13) He arrived out of breath with his shirt undone and his tie askew.
14) He was slightly out of breath.
15) He arrived out of breath and in a lather.
16) They completed their task barely out of breath and with smiles on their faces, raised over 600 for charity!
17) He was still out of breath, and Barnabas was panting with some exhaustion himself.
18) Eric came running into the room, out of breath and red in the face.
19) While Guy stepped off, hardly out of breath, his competitor collapsed on the ground in exhaustion.
20) And she got out of breath so easily, she had to use a wheelchair.
21) We couldn't reach the bank. The harder we struggled, the more out of breath we be came.
22) What their words really imply is that they do not want to think about why they are out of breath on stairs.
23) By the time they reach this eyrie, most are out of breath.
24) All four comics got me giggling, but Hughley was the only one who tickled me till I was out of breath.
25) He climbed the steep slope to the Incident Room, forcing his pace, and arrived just a little out of breath.
26) The boy laughed at them for running and being out of breath for nothing.
27) If you can not hold a conversation with some one without getting out of breath then you are going too fast.
28) But soon he was leaning against a pillar, completely out of breath.
29) My back hurt, it was hot and sweaty and I was nearly always out of breath.
30) He arrived in my office in less than two minutes, panting and out of breath.
More similar words: breathing, death, feather, leather, break, out of, breast, cut off, put off, beneath, break out, break off, break up, break in, get out of, break down, break away, run out of, come out of, break into, great, out of date, out of work, out of order, keep out of, create, treaty, threat, out of doors, out of place.