Random good picture Not show
1. The Nogales International ought to be ashamed of itself.
2. Modern-day sportswriting is full of itself.
3. Primarily it thinks of itself as a software concern.
4. Nature does take care of itself if allowed to.
5. The program creates a copy of itself and causes it to execute; no user intervention is required.
6. Grief can take care of itself, but to get the full value of joy you must have somebody to divide it with. Mark Twain
7. A world in and of itself, a world that census takers had documented, one hundred thousand and growing.
8. The impression that a simple one-sided morality is of itself nobler and more clear-headed than a complex one is false.
9. Timing is everything, but time usually takes care of itself on the upper San Joaquin.
10. This idolatrous crowd postulates an ideal worthy of itself and appropriate to its nature, that is perfectly understandable.
11. Its view of itself as strictly an object database engine provider has changed to encompass solutions, migration and gateways.
12. It is a nation with a contented image of itself that could be starting to crack.
14. The party is trying to project a new image of itself as caring for the working classes.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. I want to know how it happened because it certainly didn't happen of itself.
16. There's no need for the team to feel proud of itself.
17. The po solution is to move the factory upstream of itself so that its effluent is drawn into its intake.
18. But economists should watch what matters, not psychoanalyze the Fed, which can take care of itself.
19. Understanding the grammar rules may reinforce fluency and accuracy, but will not of itself enable you to speak correctly.
20. The very physical description of the Huns proved sufficient in and of itself to strike terror into the hearts of their enemies.
21. Similarly, the relativist stance does not work unless it makes an exception of itself which denies its own principle.
22. Government is an evil; it is only the thoughtlessness and vices of men that make it a necessary evil. When all men are good and wise, government will of itself decay. Percy Bysshe Shelley
23. Canada was completely stunned by the shooting, for it thinks of itself as a peaceful, gentle nation.
24. All that you need to do is persevere-and the rest will take care of itself.
25. Most tasks entrusted to governments were also fairly straight forward,[sentencedict.com] so performance tended to take care of itself.
26. However, it must be remembered that to do this of itself would incur an exchange risk.
27. Truth never envelops itself in mystery, and the mystery in which it is at any time enveloped is the work of its antagonist, and never of itself. Thomas Paine
28. However, the fact that such quasi-duties are a commonplace does not, of itself, advance the cause of animals.
29. Even if they could think, there is no obvious reason why any thinking entity should be motivated to make copies of itself.
30. Here, each individual act or continuing infraction may not amount to a significant harm of itself.
More similar words: itself, in itself, by itself, nonprofit, self-, himself, by yourself, by himself, self-esteem, profile, fit to, outfit, of importance, shelf, benefit, fitness, fit into, welfare, benefit from, sell, select, vessel, sell off, seller, sell out, closely, selected, themselves, senseless, selection.