Random good picture Not show
1. The device is a neuromotor prosthesis called BrainGate.
2. In a voluntary cervical motion, the neuromotor control exercised by the central nervous system determines the time, intensity, and a nature of excitation of agonists and antagonist muscles.
3. Conclusions: Neuromotor examination can reasonably predict the walking attainment at 18 months corrected age in preterm infants after 9 months.
4. Conclusion Obvious changes in psychological status, neuromotor speed and their accuracy were observed in workers exposed to aluminum for a long term.
5. The neuromotor pathways for orgasmic contractions are similar in males and females in all mammals.
6. Research with neuromotor prosthetics has also been done with monkeys.
7. Muscle spindles provide feedback to the neuromotor system about muscle length, tension, motion, and position.
8. The degree of hypotonicily at the earlier age did not correlate with the mental or neuromotor outcomes.
9. The results of this study showed that there were lower score in low birth-weight children than normal controls on neuromotor development and the process of vestibular information.
More similar words: motor neuron, promotor, electromotor, neuroma, neurotomy, neurotoxic, neurotoxin, neuromuscular, ganglioneuroma, neuromyelitis, locomotor, neurofibromatosis, ideomotor, vasomotor, locomotory, oculomotor, servo-motor, servomotor, servo motor, psychomotor, neuromuscular junction, oculomotor nerve, neurone, neuron, neurosis, neuronal, neurotic, neuroses, neurology, neuroglia.