Random good picture Not show
1. Optical neuromyelitis Isn't it a subgroup of multiple sclerosis?
2. Objective To analyze the characters of neuromyelitis optica (NMO).
3. Neuromyelitis optica (NMO), characterised by longitudinally extensive transverse myelitis (LETM), was previously thought to be a variant of multiple sclerosis.
4. Conclusion Optical neuromyelitis was different from multiple sclerosis and optical neuromyelitis might be regarded as a distinctive disorder.
5. Objective Analysis of T cells subsets in neuromyelitis optica (NMO) during relapse and remission.
6. Conclusion Distinction from multiple sclerosis, neuromyelitis optica is an independent disease of monophasic or recurrent nature.
7. Neuromyelitis optica (NMO) is a severe inflammatory CNS disorder of putative autoimmune aetiology, which predominantly affects the spinal cord and optic nerves.
8. Objective To investigate whether diffusion indices of the corpus callosum can differentiate relapsing neuromyelitis optica (RNMO) from relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (RRMS).
9. Objective To investigate the value of AQP-4 antibody in diagnosis of neuromyelitis optica (NMO).
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
10. In contrast, adaptive immunity is prominent in multiple sclerosis, neuromyelitis optica, and the paraneoplastic syndromes where highly specific T cell responses and antibodies mediate these diseases.
11. Objective To investigate the pathogenesis of the abnormal diffusion in the white matter tracts in patients with neuromyelitis optics (NMO) using diffusion tensor imaging (DTI).
12. Methods The clinical features, CSF, EPs and imaging results were studied in 13 patients with optical neuromyelitis.
More similar words: poliomyelitis, osteomyelitis, encephalomyelitis, myelitis, pyelitis, syringomyelia, neurotomy, neuroma, neuroanatomy, neuromuscular, neuroscientist, neuritis, neurofibromatosis, polyneuritis, neuromuscular junction, cognitive neuroscience, myelin, elitist, elitism, myelinated, myelin sheath, myelination, neurone, neuron, unmyelinated, demyelination, neuroses, neuronal, neurosis, neurotic.