Similar words: much, as much, as much as, much less, not much of a, more, any more, no more.
Random good picture Not show
1. Their is something that is much more scarce, something rarer than ability. It is the ability to recognize.
2. Softer fabrics are much more becoming than stiffer ones.
3. Some children are much more aggressive than others.
4. Children's TV nowadays is much more entertaining.
5. Sunglasses are much more than a fashion accessory.
6. I can't stand much more of this.
7. I find the new system much more convenient.
8. Louisa seems to have much more poise and confidence.
9. People these days are much more socially mobile .
10. Nowadays people get about much more than they used to.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
11. A wide base will make the structure much more stable.
12. They will have to pay much more when rents treble in January.
13. We will achieve much more by persuasion than by brute force.
14. Time is much more than money. At the end of your life, it's guaranteed you will be out of time and more than likely out of money as well, if you didn't value time.
15. A fat man has much more flesh than a thin man.
16. People are getting about much more than they used to.
17. There is something that is much more scarce, something rarer than ability. It is the ability to recognize.
18. Studying abroad is about so much more than improving your own future. It's also about shaping the future of your countries and of the world we all share.
19. It's made me much more sensitive to the needs of the disabled.
20. The colours are much more striking in the original.
21. Phil was now much more independent of his parents.
22. I don'nt know who my grandfather was. I' m much more concerned to know what his grandson will be.
23. if everyone could make a big contribution to environmental protection, our home will become much more beautiful.
24. Temptation comes to all of us,whether or not we succumb depends on our ability to recognize its disguise,sometimes it arrives in a form of an old flame,flichering back to lift,or a new friend who could end up being so much more,or a young child who wakens feelings we didn't know we had.And so we give in to temptation all the while knowing come moring,we'll have to suffer the consequences.
25. Doing a degree has increased my confidence and I feel much more self-aware.
26. In our life we are laughing more happily than anybody else.But when the crowd dissipates,we feel much more lonely than anybody else.
27. Climbing plants had grown over the walls, giving the building an appearance much more ancient than it was.
28. Since I started eating more healthily I've got so much more energy.
29. He was not afraid to measure himself against a much more dangerous animal.
30. It should not be forgotten that people used to get much more exercise.
More similar words: much, as much, as much as, much less, not much of a, more, any more, no more, all the more, moreover, once more, furthermore, more or less, what is more, not more than, no more than, more than ever, more often than not, such, such as, couch, touch up, in touch, touch on, touchdown, tumor, rumor, humor, keep in touch, morose.