Random good picture Not show
1. Engage first gear and move off.
2. When it's icy, move off in second.
3. Let's move off this subject now, shall we?
4. Always check behind the car before you move off.
5. This driving mode allows you to move off in third gear to reduce wheel-spin in icy conditions.
6. Can't move off this confounded sofa.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
7. However, the vehicle seems slower to move off.
8. She opened the door and watched him move off down the corridor.
9. I want to move off campus.
10. The lorries were lined up, ready to move off.
11. A history moisture move off the man of pen, leaving Canruo stars of the poetry chapter.
12. We move off towards the smell of the toxic shopfloor.
13. Hikers and bicyclists should move off the trail to the downhill side.
14. When the Haydonite began to move off in the direction of Max's Alpha, elevating some as he hovered along the rim of the chute, Rick chinned Bela's frequency.
15. We watched the men bundle up their parachutes and move off through the dense undergrowth, chopping at it with jungle machetes.
16. We had now spent three weeks at Aubagne and had seen detachments move off to Castelnaudary[sentencedict.com], and numerous people rejected.
17. The only indication of change is when the juveniles move off to commence feeding.
18. He was beckoning to them and they could see that the group was preparing to move off.
19. The plates slide toward one direction or another and, inevitably, their ridges move off the hot spots that found them.
20. The juggernaut started with a cough and splutter, was thrown into gear and began to move off down the narrow road.
21. Some one was yelling at a horse, asking it to move off his foot.
22. After a final farewell to Tony I watched the train move off towards Dovey Junction.
23. For example, in Sweden, crows will wait for fishermen to drop lines through holes in the ice, and when the fishermen move off, the crows fly down, reel up the lines, and eat the fish, or the bait.
24. The car stand at the traffic light for a few moment, then move off.
25. A few minutes later, the whistle sounded and the train began to move off.
More similar words: move on, approve of, move, give off, remove, stave off, leave off, movement, deprive of, irrespective of, move heaven and earth, over and over, movie, moving, over and over again, removal, movable, movie star, live out, give out, have on, live on, drive out, leave out, drive out of, executive order, come off, come of, care of, face-off.