Random good picture Not show
1. Our usual surround channels are standard, front-firing monopolar speakers and are located in the back corners of our room.
2. The monopolar ground circuit operation mode of DC transmission system gives rise to excessive vibration and noise of some transformers in the power grid, which impacts the safety of equipment.
3. Using the tip of the monopolar J-hook electrocautery, the proposed line of excision is circumferentially scored on the renal capsule around the tumour under real-time US guidance.
4. During the struggle between the monopolar and the multipolar, Anglo—American Special Relationship has been endowed with new character in new period.
5. Monopolar stimulation mode was used in NRT threshold measurement on the odd number electrodes.
6. Various possible problems arised in runing of monopolar type ion-membrane electrolyzer are analyzed thoroughly and the effective countermeasure are proposed.
7. APC conducts monopolar electro surgical high frequency current to tissue via an ionized argon gas stream(argon plasma) to coagulate the tissue.
8. Bipolar versus monopolar transurethral resection of the prostate: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.
9. Methods:The clinical results of monopolar cautery and radiofrequency coblation on laparoscopic cholecystectomy of the same term were compared.
10. The monopolar electrical stimulation excited an extensive response and could not provide the spatial encoding.
11. The uniqueness theorem of monopolar ion flow fields is first discussed and proved.
12. Current collecting,[sentencedict.com/monopolar.html] series connection and clamping can be integrated by adopting printed-circuit board (PCB) as monopolar plate in passive DMFC.
13. And yet these changes are only a pale intimation of what Heaven is preparing to do: she is to transform your reality from a limited-conscious dipolar one to a fully conscious monopolar one.
14. Conclusion The older and the parental age at delivery and the later the birth order were vulnerable to suicidal behaviour in monopolar depression.
15. Objective To study the influence on the ovarian function using the ultrasonic scalpel and the monopolar electrocoagulation respectively after shelled out the ovarian cyst by laparoscope.
16. The impregnated isthmic neurones are categorized into three types based on their dendritic patterns: (1) monopolar neurones, (2) bipolar neurones and (3) multipolar neurones.
17. The inventive device allows to reduce organisational resources and costs involved in the production of electrosurgical instruments having monopolar electrodes.
More similar words: monopole, monopoly, monopolise, monopolize, monopolism, monopolist, monopolistic, state monopoly, monopolization, natural monopoly, government monopoly, monopolistic competition, monopodial, polar, monopsony, monoplane, monophonic, subpolar, bipolar, dipolar, non-polar, nonpolar, polaris, monophyletic, unipolar, polarise, polaroid, polarize, polarity, polar body.