Similar words: monoecious, monoethanolamine, listeria monocytogenes, genoese, dominoes, monorail system, vested interest, frankenstein's monster.
Random good picture Not show
(1) The products were identified TLC as monoester and diester.
(2) A novel polyanion electrolyte Phosphate monoester PVA(PMPVA) was synthesized by phosphate monoesterified PVA with phosphoric acid in the presence of urea.
(3) Fluorocarbon alkyl sulfosuccinate monoester surfactants was synthesized on the basis of carochefluorohepnonyl, maleic anhydride and anhydrous sodium sulfite as starting materials.
(4) Acrylate polyethylene glycol monoester was synthesized by condensation of PEG(200) and acrylic acid without water-carrying reaction.
(5) The monoester, disester and phosphoric acid in dodecyl phosphate were determined by potentiometric titration.
(6) The optimum technical conditions for preparing the phosphate monoester of black glutinous maize flour were studied and its main properties were examined.
(7) Introduces the research of synthesis alkanolamide sulfosuccinic acid monoester from refined corn oil by methyl-esterification, amidation, esterification and sulfonation.
(8) The tribological performance of 3-chloro-2-hydroxy propyl dimmer acid monoester (DAE) as additive in product oil was evaluated by using four-ball test machine.
(9) The microwave heating technology was applied to produce phosphate monoester starch.
(10) The result of performance test showed that the maleic anhydride and polyethylene glycol 400 monoester was the best to improve the viscosity of epoxy acrylate and the best mole ratio was 0.1.
(11) Preparation and applications of two kinds of chelating surfactant derived from citric acid were introduced with di-sodium salt of citric acid, high fatty alcohol monoester focused. Sentencedict.com
(12) There were obvious retention on diester and tri-ester of correlation in starch phosphate ester and there was little retention in monoester.
(13) Investigation has also been made on the influences (?) organic monoester and diester electron donors on catalyst composition and activity as well as polymer morphology.
(14) In the chromatogram obtained with solution(1), the area of any peak due to the tenofovir monoester is not greater than twice the area of the principal peak obtained with solution(2)(1.0%).
(15) Span-80 prepared in two-step synthesis process were better than other products in color, transparency, monoester content, and the application result on emulsion was good.
(16) In this paper, the quality of the manual noodle such as the amount of water, salt, sodium carbonate and phosphate monoester starch were mainly studied.
(17) The modification of synthesizing processes of phosphates with P2O5 and testing method of the content of monoester and diester were introduced briefly.
(18) The result of performance test showed that the maleic anhydride and polyethylene glycol 400 monoester was the best to improve the viscosity of epoxy acrylate and the best mule ratio was 0.1.
(19) Compound 1 was esterified by phthalic anhydride to yield monoester derivative 2.
(20) Biodiesel, as a renewable and domestic green alternative fuel, is made from the monoester derivatives of vegetable oils.
(21) The microwave etherifying technology was applied to produce phosphate monoester starch(SMEP).
More similar words: monoecious, monoethanolamine, listeria monocytogenes, genoese, dominoes, monorail system, vested interest, frankenstein's monster, the story goes that, monster, monstera, monastery, ester, sea monster, pester, nester, jester, fester, quester, wester, tester, rester, interior monologue, chester, wrester, western, diester, forester, monotonously, common interest.