Random good picture Not show
1. Objective To explore surgical procedure of congenital microtia.
2. The artificial stapes install operation, the microtia hearing reconstruction operation, ect, filled in the blank inside our province.
3. I have microtia – left side, skin tag just like that little girl.
4. Results 7 congenital microtia in 6 cases underwent whole auricular reconstruction with this method. All of them obtained wonderful effects without necrosis of the expanded skin.
5. In plastic reconstruction surgeries[sentencedict.com], total auricular reconstruction for microtia is a challenge.
6. Objective:To summarize the nursing of bilateral microtia underwent autogenous rib cartilage for ear reconstruction.
7. You and your family are invited to the Atresia and Microtia Repair Conference hosted by CEI Medical Group in Shanghai, China.
8. Objective:To summarize the clinical experience of auricular reconstruction for microtia or atia.
9. Objectives: To identify the risk factors associated with congenital microtia, and put forward its preventive measures.
10. Conclusions There is no difference in the collagen content between normal and microtia ear cartilage. But the latter has more GAG than the former.
11. Objective To study the methods of external ear reconstruction for congenital microtia.
12. CEI Medical Group's goal is to educate patients and families on their options for Atresia and Microtia repair.
13. Objective To investigate the effective method to reconstruct conchae in patients with microtia .
14. Objective To discuss the surgical management of total auricular reconstruction utilizing a three-dimensional autologous costal cartilage framework for lobule-type microtia.
15. The ideal auricular reconstruction to provide perfect lifelike appearance and improve hearing function is the ultimate goal of microtia treatment.
16. This method is improved form the most traditional, classic, widely used auricular reconstruction of microtia, and provides new ideas to create more lifelike cranioaural angle.
More similar words: microtus, microtherm, microtome, microtomy, microbiotic, microtubule, microcosmic, microeconomic, micro-economics, microeconomics, dynamic microphone, micro, micro-, micron, omicron, microbe, sclerotia, cosmic microwave background, necrotic, picrotoxin, microdot, microbus, microbic, microgel, microform, submicron, microcode, microcopy, micropore, microcosm.