Random good picture Not show
(1) The seed tubers with sclerotia are the source of primary infection in next year and are also the main way for long distance dissemination.
(2) The pure culture spawn was obtained from the sclerotia of wild Inontus obliquus bu tissue isolation from the area of mountain Changbai.
(3) In addition, the sclerotia formed under different ecological conditions had significant difference in their outward apperance.
(4) Botrytis overwinters as small, dark, hard structures, called sclerotia, on plant debris and other surfaces.
(5) Using false smut of rice (FSR) sclerotia isolation, the pathogen of FSR was cultured in PSA medium.
(6) The vegetative hyphae and sclerotia are polykaryotic and the reproductive hyphae dikaryotic.
(7) Structure and development of sclerotia of Grifola umbellata were stu- died With light and electron microscope.
(8) Sclerotia could germinate in 0.05% glucose solution, distilled water and water agar, and the germination percentage is the highest in 0.05% glucose solution.
(9) Using false smut rice ( FSR ) sclerotia isolation, the pathogen of FSR was cultured in PSA medium.
(10) The dried sclerotia of ergot, usually obtained from rye seed and used as a source of several medicinally important alkaloids and as the basic source of lysergic acid.
(11) Wulingshen is the Sclerotia of ascus fungus black Xylaria, which is widely used in clinical care.
(12) The key to managing these diseases is to plant in non-infested soil and prevent the buildup of sclerotia in soil.
(13) Chemicals treatment could change the feuture of floating and sinking of sclerotia.
(14) Full-wave UV spectra and TLC scanning results showed that the pigment in sclerotia of Q1 strain was carotenoids.
(15) The contents of crude protein and amino acid of nutrient mycelia were higher than that of cultivated sclerotia .
(16) This paper studied the growth states of mycelia and sclerotia for Morchella in different kinds of media[sentence dictionary], and preliminarily observed their culture characters both macroscopically and microscopically.
(17) The effects of both various inorganic salts, carbon and nitrogen sources on sclerotia biomass and carotenoid yield in surface cultures of PT95 strain were also studied.
(18) Effect of different cultivation temperatures on the protein nutrition value in the sclerotia of Pleurotus tuber was tested.
(19) Whether a Stylosanthes plant contracts or resists the disease is determined by its number of leaves infected and fallen, the number of sclerotia on the plant, and the extent the disease spots spread.
(20) The dimethachlon-resistant mutants had a weaker capacity of producing sclerotia and were more sensitive to osmotic pressure than their parents and carbendazim resistant isolates.
More similar words: atherosclerotic, sclerotic, sclerotium, arteriosclerotic, sclerotomy, sclerotherapy, sclerosed, sclerosis, sclerosing, atherosclerosis, scleroderma, sclerometer, otosclerosis, arteriosclerosis, multiple sclerosis, glomerulosclerosis, nephrosclerosis, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, sclera, scleral, sclerite, scleritis, salesclerk, erotic, sclerenchyma, erotica, corneoscleral, eroticism, erotically, heterotic.