Random good picture Not show
1. Fish normally have a high metabolic rate.
2. Your metabolic rate is the speed at which your body transforms food into energy.
3. Exercise can increase your metabolic rate.
4. Bradymetabolism A low metabolic rate of heat production.
5. Your metabolic rate will fall; eating just average amounts of food will tend to make you fat.
6. Dieting may also depress the metabolic rate, he says, making it easier to gain weight the next time around.
7. So to maximise the benefits to your metabolic rate, resolve never to crash diet again.
8. And you can not safely ginger up your metabolic rate with drugs because of the risk from side-effects.
9. Aerobic exercise increases the metabolic rate and the benefit continues for some hours after we have finished exercising.
10. Varanus can also increase its metabolic rate, like mammals but often more effectively.
11. Since reduced pressure also slows the metabolic rate, it too should slow and lengthen a creature's biological career.
12. Nicotine may also increase your basal metabolic rate slightly.
13. Regular exercise can increase your basal metabolic rate.
14. The metabolic rate and heat exchange a human body and environment are estimated.
15. When you're sedentary, your metabolic rate decreases and you burn fewer calories, so you feel exhausted.
16. Your basal metabolic rate — the energy your body expends at rest — is generally determined by your genetics, but new research shows you can trick your body into burning calories more efficiently.
17. Dietary intake, body weight and composition, resting metabolic rate, thermic effect of food, and insulin sensitivity were recorded at baseline and at 14 weeks.
18. Exercising can increase your metabolic rate and help you burn calories quickly.
19. We need to eat less as we get older and our metabolic rate slows down.
20. A feature that characterizes all anteaters is an extremely slow metabolic rate.
21. In addition, the aerobic activity helped them to increase their metabolic rate which is, after all, what every slimmer needs.
22. Aerobic exercise and reduced-calorie diets produce weight loss, but reduce the resting metabolic rate because they do not maintain muscle mass.
22. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
23. He points out that an animal's life span is linked to its metabolic rate.
24. However, it is possible to lose weight and not suffer a large drop in metabolic rate.
25. Toning and strengthening exercises will not only increase the metabolic rate but also improve the health of our bones.
26. There is some evidence that we can further increase the metabolic rate by taking regular aerobic exercise.
27. Larger animals require more food than smaller animals, but smaller animals have a higher metabolic rate.
28. One of the best benefits associated with exercise is that over time, you will increase your basal metabolic rate (BMR).
29. The skin’s protective reaction of constricting surface blood vessels is slower with age, and the cold-induced rise in metabolic rate is also weakened in older people, but the mechanism is unknown.
30. Importantly, the study used estimates of the subjects' energy expenditure and basal metabolic rate to screen out those who were likely to be under-reporting their intakes.
More similar words: basal metabolic rate, metabolic, metabolic process, metabolise, metabolism, metabolize, basal metabolism, catabolic, anabolic, diabolic, parabolic, catabolism, diabolical, diabolically, anabolic steroid, german democratic republic, corporate income tax, abolish, abolition, anabolism, embolic, get about, symbolic, set about, abolishment, shambolic, hyperbolic, forget about, abolitionist, abolitionism.