Random good picture Not show
1. The trip ruined the health of Pere Marquette.
2. Marquette lived up to pledges he wrote years before this passage, when he had promised never to suffer fear or anxiety.
3. Another related example is available from Marquette University.
4. Beyond the confines of the upper midwest, however, Marquette is unknown.
5. Stephen Merrill, another mathematician at Marquette, recently studies bone marrow transplants in the treatment of advanced breast cancer.
6. Although Marquette is charged with falsifying an inspection report on March 4, inspectors did check the crane and steel and other materials onsite the day before the accident, Lancaster said.
7. And in the small community of Marquette, in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, widely accessible high-speed internet has allowed students and entrepreneurs to connect to the global economy.
8. In the coming week, he will visit Marquette, Michigan, where high-speed broadband infrastructure is connecting a small town to the larger world.
9. On Marquette Street in Montclair, neighbors said they often saw Richard Murphy walk his 2 daughters, Katie, 11, and Lisa, 7, to the bus stop, where they would catch a ride to school.
10. At Wisconsin's Marquette University, a biomathematics group has existed within the math department for more than 30 years, making it one of the oldest such groups in the country.
11. Marquette had solemnly contracted, on the feast of the Immaculate Conception, that if the Virgin would permit him to discover the great river, he would name it Conception, in her honor.
11. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
12. Marquette, 46, one of five crane inspectors with the NYC Dept.
13. Wade sat out his first season of college basketball at Marquette while getting academics and eligibility issues in order.
14. On the 17th of June, 1673, the canoes of Joliet and Marquette and their five subordinates reached the junction of the Wisconsin with the Mississippi. Mr.
15. Highlights like these are indicators of a larger drive for new excellence at Marquette.
16. The new LIMO Express does not replace regular LIMO service, which will continue as usual to provide door-to-door service for any member of the Marquette community.
17. Scott D. Feldstein lives in Wisconsin with his two children and works in e-learning at Marquette University.
18. If the kids get bored with the sun and swimming, pack them up and head into town for a look at the USS Silversides, a World War II submarine, near Pere Marquette Beach, another great spot.
19. Next week, I'll see that kind of infrastructure when I visit Marquette, Michigan – a place where high-speed broadband is connecting a small town to the larger world.
20. A burst of solar wind—charged particles from the sun—struck Earth on Tuesday, triggering auroras as far south as Michigan, as seen in this picture taken from the shores of Lake Superior in Marquette.
21. "An easy thing to say would be 'Choose your friends wisely, ' "says Olga Yakusheva of Marquette University, who has found that weight-loss behaviors can be contagious among college women.
22. Wade sat out his first season of college basketball at Marquette while getting academics and eligibility issues in order. This, obviously, is a different sort of issue.
23. Curtis L. Carter is director of the Haggerty Museum of art and Professor of Aesthetics at Marquette University's Department of Philosophy, Milwaukee, USA.
More similar words: marquetry, parquet, parquet floor, marque, marquee, marquis, marquess, marquise, coquette, maquette, croquette, banquette, briquette, etiquette, baguette, statuette, pirouette, Netiquette, silhouette, barque, tarquin, arquebus, professional etiquette, marionette, scalar quantity, marie antoinette, get the better of, coquettish, coquettishly, letter.