Random good picture Not show
1. Free marketeers are vehemently opposed to the new safety regulations which they say will increase employers' costs.
2. Under the old regime black marketeers would buy almost anything from Western tourists and resell it at an enormous profit.
3. Free marketeers even talked of privatisation.
4. The marketeers are out to persuade them otherwise.
4. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
5. The Labour Party is out-manoeuvring the free marketeers.
6. Prices started to rise. Black marketeers and moneylenders mushroomed.
7. It appeared to be targeted particularly at black marketeers and speculators hoarding goods to create artificial shortages.
8. President Collor's plan combines free marketeering and authoritarian intervention in a bewildering but roughly equal mix.
9. But the free marketeers are wrong to suspect a revival of intervention in industry.
10. Among more radical monetarists and free marketeers there remains disappointment that the government had not done more to shift the middle ground.
11. For Kurzlinger, until then just a Berlin black marketeer and gangster, it became a profession.
12. Black marketeers and moneylenders mushroomed. In the hinterland, the peasants' meagre savings evaporated rapidly.
13. We're keeping an eye on gangsters, black marketeers and revolutionaries.
14. While a successful marketeer such as Jobs may "prey" on our consumerism, his game was not to put one over on the buying public.
15. The well-known free marketeer Zhang Weiying, dean of an impressive new management school at Peking University, argues that after 30 years the economic reform is essentially complete.
16. Steve Jobs was a master marketeer, creating wants for products people didn't even known they needed.
17. Hirst's skills as a marketeer have increasingly eclipsed his talents as a creator.
18. Pavlov combined his allegations with an attack on free marketeers and private enterprise joint venture companies.
19. This reflected the view of other deputies who foresaw property-owning black marketeers controlling the economy.
20. And a more frequent service meant greater passenger convenience. Free marketeers rejoiced as their predictions came true.
21. A little later, when bankers tried to become retailers of financial services, they raided consumer-goods marketeers.
22. Pavlov's allegations contradicted earlier official statements which portrayed the currency confiscation as an attack on black marketeers and excess money supply.
23. Basically if you really read and understand the whole concept, this is specially design for newbie Internet Marketeer like me so that everything will be in one place.
24. Martin Glenn, who left Birds Eye's parent, Iglo Group, in January, is considered to be an expert food marketeer.
25. Ustinov won best supporting actor Oscars for the role of Batiatus, owner of the gladiator5 school in Spartacus (1960), and as Arthur Simpson, an English smalltime6 black marketeer in Topkapi (1965).
More similar words: market economy, primary market, market, upmarket, musketeer, marketing, supermarket, at the market, bear market, hypermarket, good market, market share, free market, open market, marketable, mass market, thin market, flea market, bull market, money market, marketplace, market price, market forces, market value, stock market, common market, market place, black market, marketing mix, capital market.