Random good picture Not show
1) The Manchurian winter took its toll on both sides.
2) A harsh Manchurian winter was just beginning.
3) Fertilization didn't significantly affect fine root diameter for Manchurian ash and Davurian larch fine root.
4) This event, widely known as the Manchurian Incident, preceded the Second Sino-Japanese war by some six years.
5) The density of Manchurian linden and the tree - crown - nesting birds shows the conspicuous negative correlation.
6) We are in close contact with the Manchurian troops in Sueiyuan province.
7) These cats are also known as the Manchurian or Korean tiger.
8) This front far outstripped the more publicized Manchurian front and soon became of nationwide importance.
9) The Manchurian tunics added a touch of formalness to the men's collection which is a statement of casual elegance embodied with characteristics.
10) One of either Paddyfield Warbler A. agricola or Manchurian Reed Warbler A. tangorum.
11) Yeah. I know what the Manchurian Candidate is , yeah.
12) From then on, Manchurian appeared on horizontal board of City.
13) They saved these officials from the Manchurian people and returned them safely to Chiang.
14) The inscription is in four languages - Han, Manchurian,(http://sentencedict.com/manchurian.html) Mongolian and Tibetan.
15) Methods Fruit of Brucea, Herb of Manchurian Wildginge, Zedoray were identified by TLC method.
16) The Manchurian Incident took place as members of the Kwantung Army blew up a section of South Manchuria Railway lines in Liutiaogou (Lake Liutiao), outside Mukden (currently Shenyang).
17) The soldiers of Chiang Kai - shekon Manchurian soil notany longer to fight.
18) With the building of the South Manchurian Railway, Mukden became a Russian stronghold.
19) Manchu dynasty was different, it relied on the Manchurian military and manchurian bureaucrats bloc.
20) They began to fraternize with the Manchurian people and then with the 8 th Route Army.
21) Selecting site is in the first condition in the way to Manchurian ash mixed plantation.
22) Lao She ( 1899 - 1966 ) , originally known as Shu Qingchun, was from a Manchurian family in Beijing.
23) The Japanese imperialists began its aggression upon northeast China when they procured the lease access of Luda and the franchise right of the South Manchurian Railway in 1905.
24) The thermal degradation and charring of both larch lignin and manchurian ash lignin in the condensed phase were comparatively investigated by using TGA, FTIR and XPS.
25) Long gown, mandarin jacket and waistcoat were the typical Manchurian clothes.
26) The peninsula's shape is rendered in the image of the local big cat , also known as the Siberian, Manchurian or Altaic tiger (Panthera tigris altaica).
27) Opening up effect belt in dahurian larch (Larix gmelini) plantation can significantly promote the growth and development of manchurian ash (Fraxinus mandshurica) natural regeneration seedlings.
28) This paper is to research on the growth regularity and stand structure of Manchurian Catalpa tree in Yuntai mountainous area.
29) The class adviser of my father when he was in the elementary school was Manchurian.
30) Many scholars who major in Manchu history hold that Manchurian levirate intended to wither away from the period of Huang Taiji.
More similar words: manchuria, presbyterian church, arthurian, anglican church, manchu, roman catholic church, luxuriance, mormon church, churchman, winston churchill, durian, luxuriant, luxuriantly, variance, indian chief, anchorman, at variance, manchester, ovarian cyst, mancunian, humanitarian, at variance with, branch manager, gregorian calendar, pedestrian crossing, churn, churl, humanitarianism, church, churn out.