Random good picture Not show
1. The drag on low-altitude spacecraft increases.
2. January 28,2011: Low-altitude airspace management test-fly in Haikou.
3. The response characteristic of moving-mass control for the low-altitude aircraft is researched based on the moving-mass control system model of the flying saucer.
4. The car will also break the low-altitude air speed record and be the fastest manned vehicle at sea level in the world.
5. GM 400 is a high-, medium-, and low-altitude digital radar.
6. Jumping from a low-altitude mock-up of an aircraft. This exercise allows you to train proper landing.
7. Four seconds later, the controller issued a low-altitude alert to the pilot.
8. The results indicated that foehn effect in special topography, the maintenance of warm air mass in low-altitude and the urbanization effect had strengthened high-temperature.
9. A flight path pre-planning method and an algorithm for generating flight trajectory control instruction are put forward, which meet the need of low-altitude penetration.
10. The surrounding areas around the airport is impacted by the aircraft noise (take off, landing and low-altitude overflight), but not applicable to this Standard.
11. This was due to the fact that on many occasions, it was used for low-altitude torpedo attacks where its performance advantages were negated.
12. It is a follow-on to the AIM-7 Sparrow missile series. The missile is faster, smaller and lighter, and has improved capabilities against low-altitude targets.
13. Capable of flying above 16, 000 feet and loitering over the battlefield for more than 24 hours, the four-foot-long (1.2 m) platform provides persistent low-altitude ISR.
14. The attitude motion law of the return module in low-altitude endo- atmosphericemergency return of spaceship is studied in this paper.
15. Teratoscincus is more specialized psammophilous lizards in the family Gekkonidae, and primarily distributing in the low-altitude deserts of Central Asia and its adjacent regions.
16. The development of aircraft penetration flight was introduced, and main features of the aircrafts executing low-altitude penetration flight task were analyzed.
17. He pushed wearily away from the dark water and flew toward the land, grateful for what he had learned about work- saving low-altitude flying.
18. Government approval of plans to open part of its low-altitude airspace to the general aviation industry may unleash pent-up demand for private air services.
19. The performance of air defence missile radar seeker in low-altitude tracking is mainly effected by the ground clutter and multipath interference.
19. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
20. Clutter is connatural condition of signal measuring and processing , which affect the radar's detectability and tracking ability of low-altitude target seriously.
21. The antiaircraft missile and anti-aircraft artillery is our army's main low-altitude air defense weaponry.
22. To counter the problem of frequency-step radar signal in low-altitude application, the use of hopped-frequency sequence signal is proposed.
23. Capable of flying above 16, 000 feet, the unmanned aircraft provides low-altitude reconnaissance.
More similar words: altitude, high altitude, high-altitude, altitude sickness, cruising altitude, multitude, altitudinal, fortitude, attitude, latitude, aptitude, certitude, gratitude, latitudes, vastitude, beatitude, platitude, rectitude, incertitude, plentitude, ineptitude, exactitude, ingratitude, promptitude, senectitude, aptitude test, correctitude, out of gratitude, mental attitude, multitudinous.