Random good picture Not show
1. Is the periodontitis able to initiate leucocythemia?
2. Before the doctor diagnosed my dad had leucocythemia , every Chinese new year was his real happy days.
3. Congenital abnormity, leucocythemia and death of suddenness threaten the life of child below 5 years old severely, it must be prevented and cured.
4. Objective To explore immunophenotyping specificities in children's acute leucocythemia via flow cytometry.
5. Conclusion Abnormal expression of tumour related genes of patients exposed to benzene suggests that they may be the key genes, which play important role in benzene-induced leucocythemia.
6. The compound and its similarities have the role of postponing tumor growth. Some of them are expected to become a potential drug for treating leucocythemia .
7. The major achievements made in this dissertation are as follows: 1 . The basic pathology of leucocythemia has been summarized and the conventionally therapy of leucocythemia was fully introduced.
8. They went to Beijing to see a doctor for their child. The child had gotten leucocythemia and needed to transplant marrow. The child didn't know that they had divorced.
More similar words: leucocyte, polycythemia, leucovorin, leucopenia, leukocyte, leukocytic, leukocytosis, erythrocyte, hemocyte, erythrocytic, erythrocytosis, leukemia, leukaemia, bohemia, nehemiah, ischemia, bohemian, chronic leukemia, hemianopia, bohemianism, erythrocyte sedimentation rate, acute myeloid leukemia, hemolytic anemia, book of nehemiah, physicochemical, methemoglobinemia, acute lymphoblastic leukemia, systemic lupus erythematosus, leucite, leucine.