Random good picture Not show
1. The victory was nothing less than a miracle.
2. He won no less than ￡5000 in the lottery.
3. Many women earn less than their male colleagues.
4. The descriptions of her were less than flattering.sentencedict.com/less than.html
5. His cruelty suggests that he is less than human.
6. Looking at less than the height of happiness.
7. We'll be there in less than no time .
8. He is paid less than he really earns.
9. The silicon chip is less than a millimeter thick.
10. Bob's tickets cost much less than ours - I think we've been ripped off.
11. The workforce has shrunk to less than a thousand and much of the plant is in disuse.
12. Nurses refused to accept a pay settlement less than the rate of inflation.
13. France edged out the British team by less than a second.
14. The full student maintenance grant was rather less than ￡2 000.
15. I'm sure he will be hunted down in less than a week.
16. The students accomplished the task in less than ten minutes.
17. They were less than truthful about their part in the crime.
18. "It is clear that my client has been less than frank with me," said his lawyer.
19. The first letter she wrote me was less than a page long, and her second letter was similarly brief.
20. They could not achieve their target of less than 3% inflation.
21. Angles of less than 90 degrees are called acute angles.
22. My world is silent, to accommodate no less than others.
23. All the beautiful sentiments in the world weigh less than a single lovely action. James Russell Lowell
24. Our money buys less than it used to.
25. The receptionist was less than helpful.
26. Every man feels instinctively that all the beautiful sentiments in the world weigh less than a single lovely action. James Russell Lowell
27. She still has the energy and sex appeal of a woman less than half her age.
28. There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.
29. The computer chip compresses and decompresses a colour image in less than a second.
30. It was amazing how my mother coped with bringing up three children on less than three pounds a week.
More similar words: no less than, changeless, thankfulness, pass through, tactlessness, than, at hand, thank, thanks, other than, thank you, more than, thankful, rather than, thanks to, less, give thanks, euthanasia, not more than, no more than, bless, lesson, unless, Thanksgiving, more than ever, witless, endless, careless, homeless, nonetheless.