Random good picture Not show
(1) Fortunately, Trondur was working on the lee side of the main cabin, so he was sheltered from the onslaught.
(2) She was huddled in a crag lee side of a mountain, almost frozen, very near death.
(3) Put the fire on lee side, with relative wind abeam.
(4) I stepped out onto the ladder on the lee side. Sentencedict.com
(5) Let's go to lee side.
(6) On the summit ridges Racomitrium is often confined to the lee side of boulders.
(7) If there was a cool breeze I would sometimes find them squatting on the lee side of a dry-stone wall.
(8) And there are only countable papers including detailed analysis about flow over an barchan dune, such as flow acceleration up the stoss slope and what influences separation length in the lee side.
(9) A thermal column constitutes an obstacle for the wind. There is a lee side to it.
(10) Gardens on the windward side of a hill receive more rain than those on the lee side.
More similar words: three-sided, leeward side, beside, reside, one-sided, preside, besides, fireside, reside in, resident, lakeside, on the side, residency, residence, stateside, president, preside at, nonresident, by the side of, non-resident, presidency, desiderate, in residence, residential, desideratum, one-sided love, preside over, ex-president, president ford, desiderative.