Random good picture Not show
1. The charity works with children in less developed countries.
2. This scarcity is inevitable in less developed countries.
3. Less developed countries fear that both those initiatives would deprive them of trading opportunities.
4. It was true that less developed countries had seized educational technology; whereas the developed countries had resisted it.
5. Processes such as population growth, educational expansion, political change and so on, are examined with reference to developed and less developed countries.
6. This is particularly the case in less developed countries and in the rural or other underserved areas of more developed countries.
7. Most of the Western world's best sites have now been developed but potential still exists in less developed countries.
8. Many of the less developed countries have found it difficult to meet the service charges on their loans to the World Bank.
9. How can we best help less developed countries? That's the really important question.
10. Togo is a least developed country(LDC)and, according to the UNDP[Sentence dictionary], it is 143rd(of177countries) in the Human Development Index classification.
11. This principle helps the developing country members, including the least developed country members among them, easily participate in the world trade system.
12. But for various reasons, the education development priority has formed the formidable contrast in the developed country, the developing country and the least developed country.
More similar words: developing country, developing countries, developed, developer, develop, enveloped, developing, development, developmental, redevelopment, developing world, envelope, country, countryside, country music, foreign country, discount rate, controlling account, elope, scalloped, elopement, encyclopedia, count, least, counselor, county, account, count out, count on, recount.