Random good picture Not show
1. Purified blue laccase displayed no activity towards tyrosine, but it was able to oxide untraditional substrate phenol red with high high redox potential.
2. The optimum conditions for producting laccase and decoloring dyes by Panus conchatus were studied.
3. The immobilization of laccase is important for the fiber optic biosensor based on enzyme catalysis.
4. Use of commercial or immobilized laccase for decolorizing reactive dye effluent was demonstrated, showing potential for energy and water usage conservation by treated water recycling.
5. Strain BP2 could secrete laccase and remove almost about 80% acid-soluble lignin from the system.
6. Amanita verna which could produce laccase was isolated from 9 fungi gathered on the Majia mountain.
7. The application of laccase is introduced in chemistry, medicine, environment, foods and making paper.
8. We studied the laccase of polyporus in the curve of laccase production and optimal condition of laccase reaction.
9. Laccase is a kind of oxidoreductase enzyme and can be used in many fields such as environment protection, pulp and paper making(http://sentencedict.com/laccase.html), etc.
10. In this paper, the recent research advances of laccase in papermaking industry are reviewed in detail, such as bleaching, treating waster water, removing resin, enhancing wet strength etc.
11. The biological characteristics and the activation of cellulase, laccase, polyphenol oxidase from 5 strains of Armillaria mellea in liquid culture were studied.
12. The article studied the activation of cellulase, laccase, protease, polyphenol oxidase during the liquid deeper fermented course of seven hybrid strain of white Flammulina velutipes.
13. The immobilization techniques of xylanase and laccase and their applications in pulp bleaching were introduced, and application prospect of this technique was also included in this review.
14. The article review laccase on the distribution in nature, chemical composition, properties of structure, catalytic oxidation and function of biology.
15. A magnetic immobilized laccase has been prepared immobilizing laccase onto magnetic polystyrene microspheres with glutaraldehyde.
16. By determined the extracellular laccase activity of mycelia, it was indicated that the effect of quality of horse manure on mushroom yields corresponded with that on mycelial growth in compost.
17. Effects of carbon source, nitrogen source, o methoxyphenol, vanillin and culture conditions on laccase production from Coriolus versicolor were studied.
18. Amanita verna is an excellent producer of the industrially important enzyme laccase.
19. The enzymes activities of carboxymethyl cellulase, hemicellulase, polyphenol oxidase, guaiacol oxidase, and laccase were studied.
20. In recent years, there were a few correlative study on production of flocculants and laccase by Curvularia lunata.
21. The relative degradation rate of quinoline was close correlated with the activity of laccase, specific increase rate of biomass.
22. Laccases are multi-coper proteins belonging to the small group of named blue enzymes. Laccase is a phenol oxidase that catalyzes oxidation of many organic pollutants.
23. Conditions of various transition metal salts activating inorganic carriers and immobilization of Rhus laccase influence the properties of immobilized Rhus laccase.
24. Result: As a substrate, guaiacol could produce bright and even red-brown oxidative band, and the width and colored were related the laccase activity.
25. The effects of proteins and polysaccharides obtained from the sap of Toxicodendron venucifera as well as bovine serum albumin (BSA) on the activity of T. venucifera laccase were investigated.
26. The performance of the three-phase bubble column bioreactor is stable, and the mycelial pellets can be used repeatedly to effectively yield laccase by the method in large scale.
27. For applications, we pay special attention to the potential of laccase in bioremediation.
28. Denim fabric bio - washed with acidic cellulase was further treated with laccase.
29. The results showed that starch as carbon source, and casein and soybean powder as nitrogen source, o methoxyphenol and vanillin of suitable concentration had good influence on laccase production.
30. It also studied the Catalytic oxidation kinetic of veratryl alcohol by the laccase from white rot fungus HG.
More similar words: lacca, malacca, phytolacca, case-by-case, accrual accounting, dacca, occasion, moluccas, moccasin, saccade, occasions, staccato, baccarat, saccadic, occasional, on occasion, Maccabees, boccaccio, on occasions, occasionally, occasionality, social occasion, on the occasion of, on rare occasions, baccalaureate, rise to the occasion, case, ceremonial occasion, incase, cases.