Random good picture Not show
1. Several schools in Britain already teach the baccalaureate syllabus.
2. Students at the baccalaureate level also are paying more attention to applied fields of study than to a general liberal arts education.
3. In 1915, at age 18, Piaget received his baccalaureate from the University of Neuchatel.
4. She wants to enroll in the international baccalaureate program at San Diego High School.
5. Tiientsin art college baccalaureate, Hongkong university and Hongkong manufacture corporation build.
6. What's the difference between a commencement a baccalaureate?
7. Objective To understand the personality characteristics of the baccalaureate nursing students (BNS)[Sentencedict.com ], and to provide the scientific evidence for BNS' personality education.
8. A bioscience curriculum planning is presented baccalaureate nursing education.
9. Objective To a standard for establishment of nursing baccalaureate program.
10. Seven schools offer programs leading to the associate, baccalaureate, master's, and specialist degrees.
11. A - level, International Baccalaureate ( IB ) , National Diploma, or - university foundation - Which is right for my child?
12. Graduation of university undergraduate course is baccalaureate!
13. The baccalaureate gown is not beautiful at all, but it's necessary to take a picture in it with the people who strive with you, then throw the trencher cap into air.
14. In many cases they have the option of continuing on for a baccalaureate at the University of Dayton.
15. Sir Ron has put forward three models for a national certificate, including one he terms a baccalaureate.
16. In 1956, Monmouth College accredited by the state to offer four - year programs leading the baccalaureate degree.
17. Articulate their career interests, with an emphasis on summer internships or post baccalaureate plans.
More similar words: laureate, poet laureate, creature, escalate, create, creature comfort, creature comforts, recreate, threaten, procreate, retreated, mistreated, threatened, threatening, beat a retreat, staccato, tobacco, bacchanal, desiccate, calamus, bacchanalian, scalable, calamity, call back, escalator, great, treat, escalation, calamitous, feature.