Random good picture Not show
1. I keep in touch with my parents by emails.
2. Let's keep in touch with each other.
3. They embraced and wept and promised to keep in touch.
4. Let's keep in touch.
5. She's still keen to keep in touch.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. Email enables far-flung friends to keep in touch.
7. Above all, make sure you keep in touch.
8. Do you keep in touch with any school friends?
9. I try to keep in touch with current events by reading the newspapers.
10. We're a tight group, so we do keep in touch.
11. It is important to keep in touch with the latest research.
12. They keep in touch with their members by issuing a quarterly newsletter.
13. I wanted to keep in touch, but when I called him he gave me the brush-off.
14. The way to keep in touch!
15. Keep in touch ... send brochure first.
16. Be well, do good work,(Sentencedict.com) and keep in touch. Garrison Keillor
17. Thank her prettily, see if we can keep in touch somehow.
18. The idea was to hang together, keep in touch with the audience and maybe make a few bucks.
19. I still keep in touch with a lot of my old school friends actually.
20. Keep in touch with the leaders, aim to hit the front a furlong out, stay out of trouble.
21. The Glicksteins visit every place they mention and keep in touch in person and via feedback from other guests.
22. This is promoted by ensuring that executives keep in touch with the firm's business.
23. Congratulations on your new job - good for you! While we will miss you and have fond memories of working with you, we wish you well and hope you attain all the success you deserve. Your loyalty and work ethic have been an inspiration to us all. Have a prosperous life and keep in touch!
24. It is the way they keep their finger on the pulse and keep in touch with their audience.
25. Watching us, our children learn that people write to keep in touch, and that letters are usually answered.
26. All it needs is some degree of up-grading to keep in touch with scientific and technological discoveries.
27. In other words we want to help local enthusiasts to keep in touch with what is happening in the wider world of railways.
28. EASY-TO-USE Paging is a simple but fast way to keep in touch.
29. Old members of the M. C. R. continue to keep in touch.
30. One friend, a lawyer, swears by e-mail because it helps her keep in touch with far-flung friends.
More similar words: in touch, keep in mind, touch on, touch up, touchdown, point out, couch, keep, keep to, keep off, keep on, keep up, keep away, keep down, keep out of, keep from, keep back, keep up with, keep an eye on, count out, keep pace with, keep company with, into, go into, get into, fall into, cut into, come into, fit into, run into.