Random good picture Not show
1. The programme is a joint enterprise with the National Business School.
2. The programme is a joint enterprise with the London Business School.
3. The maintenance of territorial integrity has become a joint enterprise.
4. Nor do all who participate in a joint enterprise agree to its occurrence.
5. Wakayama joint enterprise began sales of underwear for skin allergies.
5. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
6. A foreign party to a joint enterprise may legally remit abroad its dividends paid in accordance with its investment proportion, or the dividends may be reinvested in China.
7. A joint enterprise shall improve cost control and endeavour to reduce costs to enhance its competitiveness.
8. Article 11 A joint enterprise shall pay site use fees for a site.
9. It requires very experienced online games with the joint enterprise.
10. How come you got that post in the adventure - joint enterprise?
11. The lawyer said the defendants were all involved in a joint enterprise to plant a booby-trap device under the car.
12. They feel that they can band together with others in a kind of joint enterprise to beat the disease.
13. Labour insurance funds for the Chinese employees of the enterprise shall be paid by the joint enterprise to the department in charge of labour insurance.
More similar words: enterprise, enterpriser, enterprise zone, private enterprise, free enterprise, free-enterprise, state enterprise, enterprise value, business enterprise, state-owned enterprise, commercial enterprise, multinational enterprise, enterprising, laser printer, jointer, interpret, interpreter, interpreted, reinterpret, interpreting, interpretive, misinterpret, uninterpreted, interpretable, interpretative, interpretation, interrogative sentence, counterpoint, literal interpretation, reinterpretation.