Random good picture Not show
1. I'm still suffering from jet lag after my trip to Australia.
2. Jet lag occurs because jet travel ignores the circadian timekeeper.
3. I staved off jet lag with a bath and an early night.
4. Jet lag is caused because the body clock does not readjust immediately to the time change.
5. I'm suffering from jet lag but I'll feel better after a good night's sleep.
6. I felt completely disorientated with the jet lag.
7. Of course, George may have had jet lag.
8. The jet lag induces a mild form of hallucination.
9. Actress Lindsay Wagner revealed her recipe to combat jet lag: Epsom salts and baking soda poured into a hot bath.
10. The symptoms of jet lag result from a temporary disruption of these rhythms.
11. The first week is hell; jet lag and a sluggish nausea I can't explain.
12. It's jet lag and it affects nearly everyone on long-haul flights.
13. Officials can be spared their jet lag,[sentencedict.com] and the taxpayer can be spared the expense of shuttling them around the world.
14. Social jet lag is described as the difference between biological time and external requirements.
15. Owing to jet lag , I left so tired.
16. He later blamed his poor judgement on Jet Lag.
17. I get jet lag for a week after traveling overseas.
18. The bleary-eyed miseries of jet lag are a familiar example of what can happen when you're hurled across time zones and your personal clock bumps out of sync with the pace of the rest of the world.
19. We have jet lag for nearly seven hours.
20. If you're the least bit fuzzed by jet lag, your ability to think and react will be impaired.
21. It's a good idea to spend the first night of your holiday sleeping off the jet lag.
22. Every time I fly to the States, I get really bad jet lag.
23. Beyond a quieter plane ride, NoiseBuster is said to lessen the effects of jet lag.
24. Aromatherapy treatments can also help with problems such as jet lag.
25. Everyone has their own ideas about the best way to lessen jet lag.
26. Researchers are investigating its ability to induce sleep and combat jet lag.
27. A : Good, but I am bit tired from the jet lag.
28. A new discovery of a "mealtime clock" in our brains suggests that a short fast from eating could allow people to cope with jet lag and nightshift grogginess.
29. After arriving in New York, Mr. Yang had bad jet lag and needed to sleep late.
30. Stacy : Taking a nap. He's still recovering from jet lag.