Synonym: iron, press, put right, straighten out. Similar words: pronoun, pronounce, pronounced, mispronounce, reflexive pronoun, monotonously, monotonous, iron. Meaning: v. 1. settle or put right 2. press and smooth with a heated iron.
Random good picture Not show
1. We're still trying to iron out some problems with the computer system.
2. We need to iron out a few problems first.
3. I'll have to iron out the creases.
4. We still have to iron out the finer details.
5. We hope they can iron out their differences and get on with working together.
6. We need to iron out the kinks in the new system.
7. Pete still needs to iron out a few kinks in his game.
8. He expects to iron out these difficulties at a special conference next week.
9. There are a few snags to iron out before the prototype is ready.
10. It's about time he got his six iron out for a birdie.
11. Frequent face-to-face meetings iron out any problems and come up with interface and process improvements.
12. Could you iron out the wrinkles in my dress?
13. There are still a few kinks to iron out.
14. She is doing her best to iron out difficulty.
15. Will you iron out the wrinkles in this skirt?
16. Let's iron out our differences.
17. He's gifted with the ability to iron out differences.
18. Don't worry. We'll iron out the problems.
19. Would you iron out the wrinkles in my dress?
20. He was determined to iron out the difficulties.
21. We need to iron out our disagreements.
22. They used a steam roller to iron out the road.
23. Try to iron out any friction over money with your mate or conflicts could prevail.
24. Throughout the crisis central banks have sought to iron out these kinks.
25. True,(sentencedict.com/iron out.html) you've numerous issues iron out before you can address the future.
26. The various groups had now managed to iron out their differences.
27. Also in December, prison official Larry Kyle helped Barry iron out a visa problem.
28. And because the band went into a rehab center to iron out its differences, rumors spread about drug use.
29. But he conceded that there were some kinks to iron out.
30. The briefing indicated that the two sides still have substantial differences to iron out.
More similar words: pronoun, pronounce, pronounced, mispronounce, reflexive pronoun, monotonously, monotonous, iron, irony, ironic, iron age, ironically, honour, iron curtain, environment, ironmongery, dishonour, environmental, gluttonous, agronomy, astronomer, chronology, chronological, environmental protection, air out, a pair of, pirouette, noun, no use, snout.