Random good picture Not show
1. If a crime occurs then there is, ipso facto, a guilty party.
2. He was an outstanding pupil and, ipso facto, disliked by the rest of the class.
3. This is civil war, and civil wars are ipso facto destructive for all involved.
4. Ipso facto, her innocence was established.
5. Which , ipso facto, is apprehended by its performer as that pattern.
6. The write of the letter is ipso facto an admission of guilt.
7. His confession of ignorance of French ipso facto, a confession of unfitness for his present office.
8. We assert that wild lions can ipso facto not be observed in the Sahara desert.
9. He is an outstanding pupil and, ipso facto, dislike by the rest of the class.
10. The moment a crime is even suspected, it ipso facto, into the category of failures.
11. You cannot assume that a speaker of English is ipso facto qualified to teach English.
12. You admit you fired the gun and we now know that the shot killed the victim so you are, ipso facto(sentence dictionary), responsible for his death.
13. These prejudices are rooted in the idea that every tramp ipso facto, is a blackguard.
More similar words: facto, factor, factory, ex post facto, face to face, so far, sofa, in so far as, act out, actor, act on, fact, in fact, artifact, contractor, manufacturer, manufacturing, as a matter of fact, all of a, a bit of a, best of all, not much of a, first of all, as of, doctor, sector, all of a sudden, face, victory, bags of.