Random good picture Not show
1. Below the glass strain temperature, interdiffusion coefficients are almost independence of sodium oxide concentration in the glasses and somewhat increase with long ion exchange time.
2. Interdiffusion of thin film Au in metallic Sn at room temperature is observed by light microscope on fresh electroplated multilayer surface.
3. Fig. 3.1 interdiffusion of the miscible unit crystals A and B at different diffusivities.sentencedict.com/interdiffusion.html
4. In both sides of the bonded interface, the interdiffusion of components was evident.
5. Expressions for interdiffusion coefficients were derived in the literature, but they are all based on the concentration gradient.
6. Interdiffusion of the elements existed at the interface of the laminated YF 1 and steel A3 with a high adhesive strength.
7. Wettability, tensile strength, interdiffusion and metallurgy combination between base metal and filler metals of amorphous filler metal are better than as-cast one.
8. In addition, the extent of interdiffusion and interaction also increases with increasing temperature.
9. Air-sealing mechanism are described and the molecular interdiffusion egua-tions are derived in a throttle-exhausting aerodynamic laser window (TEALW).
10. The research on element interdiffusion , reaction and microstructure at the interface of solder joints is vital to the study of lead free solder joints reliability.
11. The results show that there is an interlayer, which is developed at the interface due to the interdiffusion of aluminium element and enamel elements .
12. The results show that there is an interlayer, which is developed at the interface due to the interdiffusion of aluminium element and enamel elements . The cohesion between aluminium and the interla...
13. The gas-solid reaction mechanism was studied in the tank reactor. It was found that the reaction rate was controlled by the interdiffusion and intrinsic chemical reaction.
14. Three main factors, layer thickness fluctuation, interfacial roughness and interdiffusion of non-ideal soft X-ray optical multilayers were characterized quantitatively.
More similar words: diffusion, rediffusion, diffusion pump, diffusion rate, diffusion length, immunodiffusion, diffusion process, diffusive, diffusing, interfusion, diffusible, diffusivity, diffusibility, affusion, effusion, diffuse, diffused, diffuser, heat of fusion, diffusely, diffusor, interdiction, diffuseness, diffused light, interdict, interdigital, interdisciplinary, fusion, perfusion, infusion.