Random good picture Not show
1. Infratemporal Fossa and Paraphyrngeal Space.
2. Infratemporal space and its adjacent structure were observed and its diameter and area were measured with vernier caliper and planimeter.
3. Results The infratemporal fossa is separated by fascia from parapharyngeal space.
4. Methods 5 skulls examined for canal relationship of infratemporal fossa and 10 cadaver heads dissected step by step under the microscope for photographs.
5. Parotid gland infratemporal fossa is a better selection for the lesion at the posterior and lateral cranial fossa involving facial nerve and developing trismus.
6. The mass extends inferiorly into the infratemporal fossa and left retropharyngeal space. There is compression of anteromedial left temporal lobe,[http://Sentencedict.com] but no significant edema.
7. Objective To summarize the application of infratemporal fossa approach and its modified approaches in the skull base surgery to improve clinical management.
8. Imaging anatomy of the infratemporal space has important clinical significance for CT diagnosis of the infratemporal space diseases.
9. Methods 2 cases of the neuroendocrine carcinoma of infratemporal space were analyzed and the samples were stained by immunohistochemistry.
10. Objective To compare the application of transmaxillary approach and parotid gland infratemporal fossa approach to full and safe resection of skull base tumor.
11. Objective: To evaluate MR imaging findings of tumor originating in the infratemporal fossa so as to promote the diagnostic accuracy.
12. Objective To describe general characteristics of the malignant tumors of infratemporal space.
13. Objective: To provide anatomical data for imaging diagnosis of diseases in infratemporal space.
14. Objective To explore the feasibility of minimal invasive surgery for space-occupying lesions in the infratemporal fossa and pterygopalatine fossa.
15. Objective To evaluate the clinical application of MRI guided percutaneous biopsy for the lesions of infratemporal space.
16. Results: The lesion located in the left choana region and left sphenoidal sinus of this case involved the left pharyngeal mucous space, left infratemporal fossa and its adjacent bone structure.
17. Objective To study the relationship of the styloid process and to supply the basic surgical anatomy in theparapharyngeal infratemporal region surgery.
18. Transtemporal and transsubmaxillary region combined approach is suitable for removal of the tumors in parapharyngeal infratemporal area invading middle skull base.
19. Objective To provide sectional imaging anatomical data for CT diagnosis of the infratemporal space diseases, infratemporal space and its adjacent structures were observed.
20. Objective: To completely remove the neoplasm at both the base of the middle cranial fossa and the infratemporal fossa.
21. Objective To provide an anatomic basis for surgical treatment of the lesions involving the pterygopalatine fossa and middle skull base via a lateral infratemporal fossa approach.
22. In its sequence, the distribution of most defect quadrant was supertemporal, supernasal, intranasal and infratemporal.
23. Conclusion: MRI can demonstrate optimally the border and the extent of the tumors in infratemporal fossa. MR imaging can contribute to diagnosis of neurogenic tumor and angiofibroma.
More similar words: temporal, temporally, temporalis, temporal bone, temporal lobe, temporality, temporal logic, temporal order, spatiotemporal, temporal artery, frontotemporal, spatio-temporal, temporal arteritis, temporal distribution, temporal lobe epilepsy, temporary employee, temporary storage, temporary employment, temporary, temporarily, contemporary, temporary loan, temporariness, temporary file, contemporaries, extemporaneous, temporary worker, temporary memory, contemporaneous, contemporaneity.