Random good picture Not show
1. The industrial revolution modified the whole structure of English society.
2. The new bourgeoisie, which was created by the Industrial Revolution, had money to spend and wanted to travel.
3. That country must have an industrial revolution.
4. The industrial revolution was a major historical turning point .
5. The industrial revolution which started a couple of hundred years ago in Europe is now spreading across the world.
6. The industrial revolution was, perhaps, the most important event in history.
7. The steam engine was the workhorse of the Industrial Revolution.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. I've got some homework to do on the Industrial Revolution.
9. The industrial revolution began a minute ago.
10. Britain's industrial revolution made ample use of child labour.
11. The Industrial Revolution is a complex phenomenon.
12. The Industrial Revolution was a great experiment in biology.
13. William Rees, Industry before the Industrial Revolution, vol. ii, 1968.
14. During the peak of the industrial revolution, the preferred fuel was coal, which is 50 percent carbon.
15. Evolving Software A key feature of the Industrial Revolution was the replacement of hand-crafted manufacture with mass-production techniques.
16. Certainly the Industrial Revolution, with its multiplication of domestic objects, reverses that emphasis between 1817 and 1837.
17. The area where the Industrial Revolution had received its greatest impetus was soon one of high unemployment.
18. The arguments that a new industrial revolution is waiting to happen in space are, for now, unconvincing.
19. The industrial revolution was creating a new moneyed class, much of it in the North and Midlands.
20. The slums built during the Industrial Revolution soon became unfit for human habitation.
21. The Industrial Revolution was gathering pace, and the new machines were throwing skilled men out of work.
22. The industrial revolution, among other things, necessarily produced general literacy.
23. Since the industrial revolution, millions of jobs have indeed been destroyed by machines.
24. For most of the industrial revolution, serious wealth was made by bringing processes under central control.
25. The hallmark of the industrial revolution has been the slow replacement of the unskilled by the skilled.
26. We observe that the first calls for radical transformation did not begin until the period of the industrial revolution.
27. From the 1760s to the 1830s, steam engines, textile mills, and the Enlightenment produced the Industrial Revolution.
28. It is a re-analysis of the reasons for the industrial revolution in Britain.
29. The other ingredient of the first modern agricultural revolution was the industrial revolution.
30. This is not surprising, since the effects of the industrial revolution were at this time causing far-reaching changes in society.
More similar words: industrialisation, industrialization, industrial, revolution, industrialize, revolutionize, revolutionary, green revolution, french revolution, american revolution, glorious revolution, industrial capitalism, counterrevolutionary, evolution, devolution, organic evolution, industrious, industry, solution, absolution, resolution, dissolution, judicial review, final solution, saline solution, joint resolution, distribution, proportional representation, austria, austrian.