Random good picture Not show
1. Good Faith principle, with its special characteristic of indefiniteness and equilibrium, has indeed met the demand of ADR system, against the legal system background.
2. Alumni resources have the characteristics of definiteness and indefiniteness , visibility and invisibility, individuality and group identity.
3. His reality perception of indefiniteness as a product of the post-industrial society has its scientific basis as well as theoretic defects.
4. Apprehend the world's indefiniteness , which is to let us holding more reverence to the unknown world virtually.
5. Apprehend the world's indefiniteness, which is to let us reverence to the unknown world virtually.
5. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
6. There is an indefiniteness in the wave number that is related to the finite length of the train.
7. Claims will not be invalid for indefiniteness so long as 'those skilled in the art would understand the scope of the claim when the claim is read in light of the specification'.
8. Due to the stylistic indefiniteness and affiliatedness, reportage of the early stage shows a characteristic of marginalization.
9. The indefiniteness increases risk and costs for peasants to develop, and may cause repeating invest and resource waste.
10. The literary language is characteristic of fuzziness, indefiniteness and blank points or undecided points which make the reader engaged in meaning construction of the works.
11. Everyone has the quality of androgyny. The indefiniteness of the androgyny is just a world trend in general. The androgyny has spied out the nature of human being.
12. Definiteness and indefiniteness, as an inherent feature of language, exists widely in almost all linguistic aspects, such as phonetics, semantics, and grammar, etc.
13. It displays the feature to unify rationality and irrationality, stability and openness, practicality and possibility, and definiteness and indefiniteness .
14. He did not decline the invitation. Instead, he put it off with vagueness and indefiniteness and inquired after the family, particularly after Mrs.
15. Risks of venture capital firms mainly stem from a large number of indefiniteness (or called randomness) in the course of operating capital.
16. During the evaluation, there are many indexes concerned and factors considered, especially a vast amount of fixed indexes, so the decision has the obvious vagueness and indefiniteness.
17. Then, the nature of beauty of vagueness lies in indefiniteness.
18. Then, we make a research that the definiteness and indefiniteness of the denotational information are both meet the needs of speech act.
19. Risks of venture capital firms mainly stem from a large number of indefiniteness in the course of operating capital.
20. Using an opaque surface hid unnecessary graph that is produced by the indefiniteness.
21. The diverseness and conflict of the fusion information are managed effectively; meanwhile, the uncertainty, non-integrality and indefiniteness are degraded.
More similar words: definiteness, indefinite, indefinitely, indefinite article, indefinite integral, finiteness, infiniteness, definite, definitely, definite article, definitive, definition, definitional, redefinition, by definition, high-definition, data definition, high definition, definitive host, indefinable, problem definition, indeterminateness, whiteness, triteness, politeness, defining, oppositeness, impoliteness, appositeness, exquisiteness.