Random good picture Not show
1. I am quite at sea in regard to his explanation.
2. In regard to your request for information, I regret to inform you that I am unable to help you.
3. Important changes are being made in regard to security.
4. My reservations in regard to coalitions nonetheless remain.
5. In regard to the wealth of individual secular priests we are on firmer ground.
6. This is true particularly in regard to the financial burden of childcare, a subject I treat throughout this book.
7. James embodied strict conservatism in regard to observance of both the moral and the ceremonial law.
8. The term was never used in regard to anything acceptable.
9. In regard to supporting evidence, be sure to use every possible source including personal interviews with authorities in the field.
10. In regard to the use of field interviewers, the social and psychological aspects of studies are all too often ignored.
11. They consider, interalia, the position of old people in regard to health and housing provision.
12. How our sensibilities in regard to social and ecological problems have evolved over the last 40 years.
13. One last comment in regard to scheduling your research work when it involves travel time.
14. This statement represents the old doctrine in regard to obtaining property by false pretences, to which I shall advert presently.
15. For most researchers there are two choices available in regard to instrument design.
16. Leibniz summarized his position of physical theory in regard to Cartesianism in a letter to Bouvet of 2 December 1697.
17. This may point the way in regard to the original problem.
18. The first is in regard to numbers and the second concerns language.
19. In regard to pollution, the report calls for far tighter controls,[sentencedict.com] particularly with regard to global restrictions on air pollution.
20. Careful in regard to one's own interests; provident.
21. It also makes palpable the fear that can consume people in regard to those different from themselves.
22. Exactly the same is true of the Government's shambolic efforts in regard to local government finance.
23. Subsequently, he instituted the present friendly proceedings to test the legal position in regard to the rate at which the rent was payable.
24. Mr. Needham I know of no surreptitious exercise being carried out by my Department in regard to private taxi firms in Belfast.
25. As soon as possible afterwards, the existing legal obligations on landlords in regard to repair and maintenance should be put into full force again.
26. If this was a genetic accident, then it had tremendous significance in regard to unintentional evolution to homeothermy and great species longevity.
27. It may be that when the time comes our Party will be divided in regard to this matter.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
28. Moreover his novel method is notable, as the artists have all a conventional and uniform style in regard to the representation of mountains.
29. This provides the reader or reviewer ample opportunity to write notes in regard to your material.
30. To be sure, teens often deny outright any possibility that their uncool parents could possibly influence them in any way, and particularly in regard to religion.
More similar words: with regard to, regarding, as regards, regardless, regardless of, look forward to, in return, afford to, in return for, in relation to, regain, avant-garde, genre, used to, lead to, be used to, garage, garlic, attend to, legal, garbage, legally, legacy, unrelentingly, cigarette, be afraid to, illegal, elegant, allegation, regime.