Random good picture Not show
1. We ordered a hundredweight of coal.
2. He's so underfed, his weight is three hundredweight below normal.
3. An acre became a field, a hundredweight a ton, and a guinea became a fortune.
4. Digging up danger ... half a hundredweight of bullets in a rose bed.
4. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
5. In measured hundredweight and penny pound.
6. One fourth of a British hundredweight; 28 pounds.
7. The type of hundredweight or ton should be clearly stated in quotations and in sales confirmations.
8. A pack-camel could carry a load of some six hundredweight or 300 kilograms.
9. The cheapest I can buy them for my dinner is ￡2.50 per half hundredweight bag.
10. A unit of weight in Germany and Scandinavia corresponding to the hundredweight and equal to50 kilograms(110.23 pounds).
11. A unit of weight in Germany and Scandinavia corresponding to the hundredweight and equal to 50 kilograms (0.23 pounds).
12. That translates to a milk price of $16 to $17 per hundredweight.
13. After heating of beer, alcohol after most of evaporation not only can add finished dishes fragrance, also can avoid alcohol caused by high quantity of heat hundredweight.
14. According to USDA's "Agricultural Prices" report on Tuesday, the preliminary all-milk price in June is $15.80 per hundredweight, up 70 cents from May.
15. In 1817, and later, butter was discovered buried, and packed in firkins (small, wooden vessel or cask) usually holding 112 English hundredweight.
16. The benchmark prices for soyabeans delivered in January rose on Friday to a 34-year high of $11.64 a bushel, while rice, also for January, has jumped to an all-time high of $13.310 a hundredweight .
More similar words: deadweight, hundred, hundreds, one hundred, hundredth, hundredfold, hundreds of, one-hundredth, hundred and one, one hundred ten, under weight, underweight, a hundred percent, hundred years' war, lightweight, weight, weighty, weighted, by weight, weight down, net weight, weighting, gain weight, lose weight, over weight, overweight, body weight, weightless, paperweight, unweighted.