Random good picture Not show
1. The bank celebrates its hundredth anniversary in December.
2. 1991 was the two hundredth anniversary of Mozart's death.
3. He was the hundredth applicant for the job.
4. An exposure of one - hundredth of a second will be enough.
5. She has knocked one/a hundredth of a second off the world record.
6. Kenneth Leech spent his hundredth anniversary on the footplate of a restored engine from his beloved Great Western Railway.
7. By the late 1870s, the hundredth meridian had been fatefully crossed.
8. All steamed up: The dream present for a hundredth birthday.
9. Nina wondered for the hundredth time if she'd made the right decision giving up her place in Joe's home.
10. And for the hundredth time she found it impossible to envisage saying no.
11. For about the hundredth time, I cursed whatever kleptomaniac curmudgeon had walked off the train with my bag.
12. Singing the hundredth Psalm, the grand old Puritan anthem.
13. When is the two hundredth anniversary of Mozart's death?
14. A unit of length equal to one hundredth ( 10 - 2 ) of a meter.
15. An exposure of one hundredth of a second will is enough.
16. He asked himself for the hundredth time who the club members were.
17. Race results can be automatically timed to hundredth of a second.
18. In a hundredth of a second, light travels 3,000 kilometers.
19. He has knocked a hundredth of a second from the world record.
20. Before long, the one - hundredth prince gained the respect and affection of all.
21. His time for the 100 metres surpassed the previous world record by one hundredth of a second.
22. Read in studio Welcome back: Next year the Gloucestershire Regiment celebrates its three hundredth birthday.
23. Canon Oates held another vigil to mark John's five hundredth day in August.
24. The Board says that a new assessment of the polonium impact puts the risk at only one hundredth of its previous estimate.
25. Read in studio One of the region's most famous landmarks is celebrating its five hundredth birthday.
26. I wished for a new dress as I washed and ironed my old yellow home-made mini for the hundredth time.
27. Martin won the 13 years 100 metre backstroke by one hundredth of a second.http://sentencedict.com
28. Here the bridge between us is the Society of St Peter Apostle, whose hundredth birthday we celebrate this year.
29. This week on our program, we remember President Abraham Lincoln. This Thursday is the two hundredth anniversary of his birth.
30. For example, if you say that something is "a few microns across", explain that a micron is one-millionth of a metre, and "about one hundredth the width of a human hair".
More similar words: hundred, hundreds, hundredfold, hundred and one, kindred, undress, scoundrel, undressed, granted that, provided that, it is believed that, underground railroad, dressed to kill, land reform, red tape, mind reader, american dream, rough and ready, double entendre, wind resistance, thunder, sundry, tundra, foundry, laundry, round the bend, dachshund, dredge, beyond recognition, round the clock.