Random good picture Not show
1. Hundreds of slaves were corralled for sale.
2. Hundreds of firms went bankrupt during the recession.
3. Hundreds of bombs were dropped on the city.
4. Hundreds of people gathered to mourn the slain president.
5. They received hundreds of requests for more information.
6. He identified his baggage among hundreds of others.
7. A temple existed here hundreds of years ago.
8. Storms have caused structural damage to hundreds of homes.
9. Hundreds of sheep perished that year because of drought.
10. Hundreds of miners joined the breakaway union.
11. The troops bombarded the city, killing and injuring hundreds.
12. Hundreds of people were rendered homeless by the earthquake.
13. Hundreds of refugees collapsed from hunger and thirst.
14. Hundreds perished when the ship went down.
15. Hundreds of thousands of people are at risk.
16. He acquired hundreds of books at last.
17. Hundreds of mature trees were uprooted in the storm.
18. There are hundreds begging in the streets.
19. Hundreds of football fans began rioting in the streets.
20. The Health Council issued hundreds of leaflets.
21. Because of the fire, hundreds of houses went up in smoke.
22. How the massive stones were brought here from hundreds of miles away is/remains a mystery.
23. What sets it apart from hundreds of similar small French towns is the huge factory.
24. The oil well extended several hundreds of feet in depth.
24. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. The climbers were clinging to a ledge hundreds of feet above the sea.
26. Hundreds of refugees fled across the border to escape the fighting.
27. The fraud depended on hundreds of bank accounts being opened on behalf of straw men.
28. An e-fit of the man prompted hundreds of calls after its release on Tuesday.
29. Hundreds of people today defied the ban on political gatherings.
30. Riot police fired in the air and lashed out with clubs to disperse hundreds of demonstrators.
More similar words: hundred, hundred and one, dred scott, kindred, undress, scoundrel, undressed, underground railroad, red scare, land reform, red shift, mind reader, american dream, rough and ready, thunder, double entendre, wind resistance, preferred stock, tundra, sundry, dachshund, foundry, laundry, dredge, hunkered down, thunderous, beyond recognition, redress, round and round, thunderbolt.