Similar words: piece together, befuddle, befuddled, together, go together, get together, all together, altogether. Meaning: v. crowd or draw together.
Random good picture Not show
1. Beautiful season, we love because huddle together.
2. They huddle together or hide under a rock.
3. Even worse, during storms animals tend to huddle together, which creates even longer step potential loops.
4. Let's huddle together -- it 's cold!
5. The whole cast huddle together before each episode to wish each other luck.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
6. When three or more stars huddle together, it's called a multiple star system.
7. Musk ox calves huddle together during a snowfall at Musk Ox Farm in Palmer, Alaska.
8. Survivors huddle together in makeshift tents with nowhere to go.
9. Two little dogs for sale huddle together in the cold wind.
10. Wolves huddle together as they are released into the Alpha wolf wildlife park in Saint Martin Vesubie, southern France, in this December 16, 2004 file photo.
11. The boys huddle together under the rock to keep warm.
12. It is in that keel that the titi huddle together.
13. We'll have to huddle together and use our body heat to keep warm.
14. After dark, he and his family would huddle together under blankets on cold nights.
15. The Emperors huddle together to protect themselves from the extreme cold of Antarctica.
16. The room didn't have any heating, and we had to huddle together for warmth.
17. And if the herd is threatened, they will gallop off together or maybe huddle together, touching each other for reassurance.
18. The devotees sing, sip warm drinks, play cards and huddle together.
More similar words: piece together, befuddle, befuddled, together, go together, get together, all together, altogether, together with, bring together, middle, peddle, middle-class, middle ground, buddy, sudden, suddenly, all of a sudden, needle, hurdle, endless, photograph, handlebar, photography, photographer, a bundle of, regardless, irregardless, regardless of, seethe.