Random good picture Not show
1. Europe's software companies still have a growing home market.
2. His books were a success in his home market, but failed to find an audience abroad.
3. They sell mainly to the home market.
4. The meat was destined for the home market.
5. The home market might be worried about it, and some more people are looking toward clones than Apple product.
6. The company believes even the home market has been boosted by the housing recession, with people preferring to redecorate rather than move.
7. Never mind the home market, what about the foreign market?
8. Will those relying on the home market, particularly in the public sector, be ready to face the new competition?
9. Wooden hoops used on casks for the home market were usually of hazel and were produced by local firms from local timber.
10. In the home market, it led the field by a long way, with 4,337,487 units sold.
11. Enter since 2003, international, home market is main nonferrous metal price lasts on raise.
12. The oversea and home market of polyols is becoming mature, competitive and promotive.
13. The losses in our overseas division have cancelled out the profits made in the home market.
14. Selling goods abroad is no more difficult than selling to the home market.
15. They hope to sell as many computers on the home market as they export.
15. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
16. Japanese PC makers now face foreign competition in their home market.
17. Credit card donations: Back on the ladder Stella Bingham First-timers spot bargains as home market moves at last.
18. Thus it could not compete with Lancashire, and rigid protection of the home market became the creed of all Catalan industrialists.
19. The perhaps inevitable consequences were accumulating losses and a withdrawal back to the protected home market.
20. Your vehicle is a 1955 Series I 86n wheelbase right hand drive home market model.
21. That takes Compass into hospitals and also greatly increases its presence in the fast-growing retirement home market.
22. The company also will demonstrate a new keyboard aimed at the home market that incorporates a built-in paper scanner.
23. Threats in the external environment also provide a compelling reason to expand beyond the home market.
24. Acer is one of the few companies shipping a monitor of this size aimed at the home market.
25. In a nutshell, wireless operators are expected to be the low-cost providers in the video to the home market.
26. But, while the wait for the modern stereo disc continues, stereo tapes are released for the home market.
27. As well as increasing export earnings they also add to the pipeline network supplying the home market.
28. After 1982, the Third World debt crisis also turned banks towards the home market in the search for creditworthy borrowers.
29. The key still depends on the market, export market do one's best, home market is dismal.
30. The market is subject to fierce competition, users are averse to paying for content and rampant copyright violations make monetisation in their home market more difficult than in the US.
More similar words: at the market, free market, market demand, telemarketing, corner the market, volatile market, foreign exchange market, primary market, market, homemade, home-made, upmarket, marketer, homemaker, marketeer, downmarket, supermarket, marketing, market size, mass market, bear market, food market, marketable, flea market, open market, thin market, bull market, market share, good market, money market.