Random good picture Not show
(1) The holotype and paratype specimens are deposited in the Bird Museum of Beijing Normal University.
(2) The holotype and paratype are deposited in the Forest Protection Laboratory of Anhui Agricultural University (AAUFP).
(3) The holotype is deposited in the Beijing Forestry University.
(4) The designated holotype species has not been found.
(5) This is known as a holotype and must be in very good condition, with all its digits and features intact.
(6) The holotype specimen and dried cultures are deposited in the Entomogenous Fungus Her- barium of Northwestern College of Forestry (EFHNCF).
(7) Holotype of the new species is deposited in author's laboratory.
(8) Latin and Chinese diagnoses for the new species are given, holotype is deposited in the Herbarium of Fungi in Northwestern Agricultural University.
(9) The new specimen of Eopteranodon is slightly different from its holotype, probably due to ontogenetic development.
More similar words: ecotype, monotype, genotype, isotype, logotype, neotype, linotype, biotype, phenotype, cyanotype, serotype, idiotype, karyotype, prototype, stereotype, true to type, somatotype, stereotyped, daguerreotype, zloty, genotypic, monotypic, phenotypic, stereotypic, prototyping, prototypical, type, typer, stereotypical, type a.