Random good picture Not show
(1) He had straight A's all through high school.
(2) You were my high school sweetheart, And still are.
(3) Another name for secondary school is high school.
(4) He teaches at high school.
(5) People used to call me Mr Popularity at high school, but they were being ironic.
(6) He was a real nerd in high school - I can't believe he's so handsome now.
(7) He'd dropped out of high school at the age of 16.
(8) Secondary school means junior school and high school.
(9) He played football in high school.
(10) We were friends in high school.
(11) Jeff played intramural basketball in high school.
(12) She was completely wild in high school.
(13) Julia got straight As in high school.
(14) Mary dated a lot during high school.
(15) Jerry graduated from high school last year.
(16) The master diplomaed him a high school diploma.
(17) Martha graduated from high school two years ago.
(18) The students of Umtata High School were mostly Protestant.
(19) After he graduated high school, he joined the Army.
(20) Anothar name for secondary school is high school.
(21) He's qualified to teach biology at high school level. Sentencedict.com
(22) Donald King is the principal of Dartmouth High School.
(23) Teenagers who drop out of high school have trouble finding jobs.
(24) In high school, I was very unpopular, and I did encounter a little prejudice.
(25) After high school, we bought a camper van and travelled cross-country for two months.
(26) Most high school girls say they want to be thinner.
(27) They bushwhacked our high school team when they used college players.
(28) Research suggests that children whose parents split up are more likely to drop out of high school.
(29) Only 18.8% of the class of 1982 had some kind of diploma four years after high school, versus 45% of the class of 1972.
(30) I am very delighted to hear you have successfully passed the high school certificate examination.As one of your intimate friends,I feel very proud of you and have a smack of your happiness.