Random good picture Not show
1. Harry S Truman, personally decent, was damaged by an unreasoning loyalty to corrupt associates.
2. All my life I have fought against prejudice and intolerance(Harry S Truman.
3. "A President either is constantly on top of events or, if he hesitates, events will soon be on top of him" (Harry S Truman).
4. "The convention system has its faults, of course, but I do not know of a better method for choosing a presidential nominee" (Harry S Truman).
5. It was made by US president Harry S Truman in 1948, in response to politically motivated attacks against scientists associated with the dark era of McCarthyism.
6. Marshall had been recalled to become secretary of state by President Harry S Truman at the beginning of 1947, after retiring from the Pentagon at the end of the war as Army chief of staff.
More similar words: truman doctrine, colostrum, instrument, musical instrument, tryst, crystal, unitary system, human, carry, tarry, parry, marry, humane, carry out, quarry, antrum, subhuman, carry on, carry off, superhuman, humanism, carrying, spectrum, trumpets, humankind, human race, dehumanize, human rights, harrow, carry through.