Random good picture Not show
1. You must hand over your passport before you leave.
2. Ben put his hand over the mouthpiece and shouted to me.
3. When you vacate the room, you should hand over the door key to me.
4. He put his hand over the mouthpiece and called his wife to the phone.
5. It was time to hand over the reins of power .
6. He clamped his hand over her mouth.
7. We were ordered to hand over our passports.
8. The soldiers were ordered to hand over their guns.
9. She turned her hand over, palm uppermost.
10. You'd better hand over the money, or else .
10. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
11. I clapped a hand over her mouth.
12. The attacker was ordered to hand over his weapon.
13. Hand over the money, or else!
14. The thief forced her to hand over the money.
15. Now she feels the time has come to hand over to someone else.
16. Five years ago, the company was losing money hand over fist.
17. Don't let your feeling gain the upper hand over you.
18. Don't let your feeling get the upper hand over you.
19. Joe passed his hand over his face and looked puzzled.
20. I cupped my hand over the mouthpiece of the phone so they couldn't hear me.
21. She will hand over to her successor in one year's time.
22. Don't let your feelings get the upper hand over you.
23. The military intends to hand over power to a caretaker government and hold elections within six months.
24. The new captain soon got the whip hand over the crew.
25. Business was good and we were making money hand over fist.
26. The conjuror made a few passes with his hand over the hat.
27. She put her hand over her mouth to stop herself from screaming.
28. He put a gun to her head and told the cashier to hand over the money.
29. The present leaders have to decide whether to stand down and hand over to a younger generation.
30. The ruffian threatened to run his victim through if he did not hand over all his money.
More similar words: over and over, hand on, hand out, over, cover, get over, be over, oversee, all over, go over, overall, recover, over there, run over, governor, uncover, cover up, lay over, coverage, moreover, look over, blow over, turn over, talk over, recovery, overlook, make over, take over, overnight, think over.