Random good picture Not show
1. Ben put his hand over the mouthpiece and shouted to me.
2. When you vacate the room, you should hand over the door key to me.
3. He put his hand over the mouthpiece and called his wife to the phone.
4. It was time to hand over the reins of power .
5. You must hand over your passport before you leave.
6. Now she feels the time has come to hand over to someone else.
7. Five years ago, the company was losing money hand over fist.
8. Don't let your feeling gain the upper hand over you.
9. He clamped his hand over her mouth.
10. Don't let your feeling get the upper hand over you.
10. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
11. We were ordered to hand over our passports.
12. Joe passed his hand over his face and looked puzzled.
13. I cupped my hand over the mouthpiece of the phone so they couldn't hear me.
14. The soldiers were ordered to hand over their guns.
15. She will hand over to her successor in one year's time.
16. Don't let your feelings get the upper hand over you.
17. The military intends to hand over power to a caretaker government and hold elections within six months.
18. The new captain soon got the whip hand over the crew.
19. Business was good and we were making money hand over fist.
20. The conjuror made a few passes with his hand over the hat.
21. She turned her hand over, palm uppermost.
22. She put her hand over her mouth to stop herself from screaming.
23. She refused to hand over her money, whereupon there was a fight.
24. He has resigned and will hand over charge of his office today.
25. He put his hand over her mouth to stop her screaming.
26. You'd better hand over the money, or else .
27. Police have gained the upper hand over the drug dealers in the area.
28. He put a gun to her head and told the cashier to hand over the money.
29. The present leaders have to decide whether to stand down and hand over to a younger generation.
30. The ruffian threatened to run his victim through if he did not hand over all his money.
More similar words: over and over, hand on, hand out, over, cover, get over, be over, oversee, all over, go over, overall, recover, over there, run over, governor, uncover, cover up, lay over, coverage, moreover, look over, blow over, turn over, talk over, recovery, overlook, make over, take over, overnight, think over.