Similar words: gift, gifted, gift wrap, gift shop, GIF, tax, taxi, ataxia. Meaning: n. a tax imposed on transfers of property by gift during the lifetime of the giver.
Random good picture Not show
1. Only a complete gift is taxable under the gift tax.
2. The American estate tax and gift tax reflect an entire condition of the developed countries.
3. You need to file a gift tax form if you exceed the annual $ 12 tax - free gift limit.
4. With the development of economy, levying the estate gift tax to diminish resident's income gap has a realistic significance.
5. The official included a gift tax return for Mr Ahern to fill in, arising from gifts Mr Ahern said he had received from his daughters in 2005 and 2006.
6. payment of gift tax is the obligation of the donor, not the recipient.
7. These types of tax take the form of annual wealth taxes, gift taxes and inheritance taxes.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. Mr Peelo said Mr Ahern was aware of the general gift tax position that gifts from outside the State were not normally taxable.
9. To compensate for these reductions, they increased the maximum estate tax from 25 to 40 per cent and imposed a new gift tax.
10. Today, the President released his 2010 federal income and gift tax returns.
11. This project is larger than the surrounding building because there is no gift tax due to the reconstruction of an existing building.
12. To have the students learn more in the fields of Individual Income Tax, Profit-Seeking Enterprise Income Tax, Estate and Gift Tax and tax planning.
13. Bill Haslam signed into law legislation repealing the state gift tax and phasing out the state estate tax.
14. On the form of securities transfers of property levy estate or gift tax.