Random good picture Not show
1. Please enter up these figures in the general ledger.
2. The software contains two modules the General Ledger and the Job Control system.
3. Spreadsheets and general ledger systems alone can not accommodate the information needs of all managers and executives.
4. The general ledger costs from ￡2,000, with additional ledgers from ￡1,300 each.
5. The ledger account is basis set the general ledger.
6. Posts inventory to proper General Ledger accounts.
7. The general ledger is also called control account .
8. The General Ledger is responsible to the Chief Accountant.
9. The general ledger account acts as a controlling account, and the subsidiary ledger must agree with the control.
10. As an absolute system, the general ledger accounts for currencies was merged into the system.
11. To complete for posting to General Ledger the Daily Cashier Recapitulation and the General Cashier Report.
12. General ledger, journal ought to be used revise this form.
13. Cost can be easily found in the general ledger,(sentencedict.com) but it is hard to determine the net realizable value.
14. Prepare accounting voucher, registration and issue of general ledger, sub - ledger financial statement.
15. In the simple case of Tommy Termite, financial statements will be prepared directly from the general ledger accounts.
16. The financial administrative functions include budgeting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, payroll and personnel.
17. Agnes Harkin struck silver with her suggestion to rationalise the general ledger statements received south of the border.
18. In this case, one would proceed directly to Step 3 in the accounting cycle and post the general ledger directly.
19. Neither should we credit the accounts receivable controlling account in the general ledger.
20. Is the accounts payable register reconciled regularly with the general ledger control account?
21. An application represents a certain business function, such as general ledger or inventory control.
21. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
22. Article 16 Enterprises with foreign investment shall keep three major accounting books namely the journal ledger, general ledger and sub-ledgers together with all other necessary supporting books.
23. Any group of similar accounts may be removed from the general ledger and a controlling account substituted for it.
24. Compile and analyze financial information accounts , such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions.
25. A dingle monthly total is posted to Accounts Receivable and Fees Earned in the general ledger.
26. Define the account to be a reconciliation account, which ensures the integration of a sub-ledger account into the general ledger.
27. It is normal to have a factory overhead controlling account in the general ledger. Details of the individual overhead costs are then accumulated in a subsidiary ledger.
28. In this chapter, you will also learn how the General Ledger journal is automatically generated by the ADempiere system.
29. Need to do current account only, charge credit, debt of general ledger cash and bank piece went, do not do that is complexly .
30. It is essential that there is the issue of comments every day and not the accumulation of general ledger balance.
More similar words: general, in general, the general public, ledger, generate, generation gap, pledge, knowledge, acknowledge, acknowledgement, generous, funeral, mineral, edge, drudgery, gene, skilled, chilled, so-called, thrilled, energy, genetic, scenery, parallel, enervate, energetic, listener, gentleness, overall, parallelism.