Random good picture Not show
1. Both forms are readily gasified by electrical discharge without leaving any tangible residue.
2. Biomass was gasified in this system and the gas generated was burnt directly. Fixed carbon of the biomass combusted in the furnace body providing energy for biomass gasification.
3. The lignite pressurized gasified furnace has a severe impact on the environment.
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
4. At the same time, the outer space gasified the hotel also aggressively to study at present.
5. Methods Syringomas were gasified layer by layer by XH - hyperfrequency skin calleidic machine until the lesion skin was not beyond the health skin.
6. The composition of LNG receiving terminal is introduced including the unloading devices of LNG carrier, the storing tanks, the gasified devices and the security system.
7. The vapor explosion discussed in this paper is defined as a kind of physical explosion that takes place when liquid is violently gasified under large superheat, causing the rapid increase of pressure.
8. It is prohibited to remove the opening plug before assembly as gasified rust sealed in cylinder.
9. Also can be used to dilute beer to produce gasified alcohol drink.
10. In terms of the three goods, the concentration balance in the grain and feed obtained in aclinic and vertical directions after 6 hours delivered the gasified fumigant, while the wood needed 6 hours.
11. It is difficult to analyze beer flavor components gas chromatograph since beer cannot be gasified totally.
More similar words: gasifier, ossified, classified, emulsified, intensified, diversified, declassified, classified ad, unclassified, gasification, undiversified, be classified as, degasification, be classified into, diversified investment, liquified natural gas, classified advertisement, classified advertisements, liquified petroleum gas, gasify, emulsifier, classifier, intensifier, edified, unified, basification, citified, verified, codified, ratified.