Random good picture Not show
1. You were on the forty-third floor overlooking Water Street.
2. The forty-third day without Steffen, today I bought the cloth I like, so I'm very happy...
3. The forty-third day without Steffen, today he has less time to talk with me, but I'm very satisfied...
4. A trial, though, would have meant a forty-third or forty-fourth year, and the thought that Qaddafi would have a last platform for his lunatic speeches was too much.
5. No one knows that he is planning to kill himself next year, shortly after his forty-third birthday.
6. First time I saw him was when he come into Winebrenner's poolroom at Forty-third Street and asked for a job.
7. We ranked forty-sixth in per capita income, but were still forty-third in per capita state and local taxes.
More similar words: thirty-third, twenty-third, thirty-three, thirty-two, forty-three, third party, every third day, third party insurance, thirty-something, forty-two, third, thirty, one-third, thirdly, two-thirds, third eye, thirdhand, third rate, third rail, third base, third gear, third-rate, third-year, thirty-six, thirty-one, third class, third-class, third world, third reich, third person.