Random good picture Not show
1. He recited a verse of the twenty-third psalm.
2. Our boardroom is up on the twenty-third floor.
3. Above Twenty-third Street the buildings began to thin out.
4. Kebab King opened its twenty-third franchised restaurant.
5. The train had just pulled out of the Twenty-third Street station and was accelerating to its cruising speed.
6. Do I go up to No.twenty-third gate?
7. They leave on October twenty-third.
8. October twenty-third. Seteven is too slow.
9. LINDA: October twenty-third. Steven is too slow.
10. After having lunch, I learned the twenty-third episode of Friends.
11. In the twenty-third year of Joash son of Ahaziah king of Judah, Jehoahaz son of Jehu became king of Israel in Samaria , and he reigned seventeen years.http://Sentencedict.com
12. But by the twenty-third year of King Joash the priests still had not repaired the temple.
13. Joe Rosenthal took it on February twenty-third, nineteen forty-five, on the Pacific island of Iwo Jima.
14. Twenty-third will be an executive director of the general six months to convene a meeting in special circumstances may also have recourse to means of communication to convene.
15. On the twenty-third day of the seventh month he sent the people to their homes, joyful and glad in heart for the good things the Lord had done for David and Solomon and for his people Israel.
16. Brian McClair nodded in his twenty-third goal of the season.
17. All the samples were investigated with reference to the requirements and the method for Theophylline extended-release capsules in the twenty-third edition of United States Pharmacopoeia.
18. At the same time, I was having dinner with my son and his friend at a lousy little sushi place on Twenty-third Street.
19. Freud was eighty-three years old when he died of cancer in London on September twenty-third, nineteen thirty-nine.
20. In science, Finland was second behind Shanghai. The United States was twenty-third.
21. "What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?" and again, Johnny jabbed her with the pin.
22. At the corner he looked at the furniture company's address, and saw that it was in West Twenty-third Street.
23. HOTEL RECEPTIONIST: It' s the Tower Suite and it' s on the twenty-third floor.
24. You remember Sonnet Seven, "How Soon Hath Time," the sonnet that he had written on the sad occasion of his twenty-third birthday.
25. Across Fifth Avenue, through Madison Square by the winding paths, east on Twenty-third Street, and down Third Avenue wound the long, serpentine company.
More similar words: twenty-three, twenty-two, twenty, twenty-six, twenty-one, twenty-four, twenty-nine, twenty-sixth, twenty-five, twenty-fourth, twenty-first, twenty-seven, twenty-eight, twenty-second, thirty-two, third, one-third, thirdly, two-thirds, third base, third-rate, third rate, third world, third class, third party, third person, third reich, seventy-two, twenties, third estate.