Random good picture Not show
1. They are treated as third-class citizens.
2. She sat in their third-class stateroom.
3. Indeed, as regular third-class traffic increased, the excursion traffic by special train became less important.
4. An onslaught of third-class mail.
5. She travels by third-class train.
6. They traveled to Berlin third-class .
7. Carol Vorderman got a third-class degree at Cambridge.
8. I took my seat in a third-class carriage of a deserted train.
9. Edward Ryan, a third-class Irish passenger,(Sentencedict.com) put a towel over his head before stepping into a lifeboat.
10. I took my seat I a third-class carriage of a deserted train. After an intolerable delay the train moved out of the station slowly.
11. The third-class tramcars were open-sided with six sets of benches running crossways, back to back, seating 48 passengers.
12. I got a third-class prize for my scientific research from Hubei Provincial Government last year.
13. I really regret that in our first world, where we have the money and ability, we treat teachers like third-class citizens and pay them like fifth-class citizens.
14. Then, one acquaintance obtained a graduate traineeship at a large bank by bumping his third-class degree up to a 2:1.
15. The trains are also packed with locals following the decision in the middle of 2008 by Thailand's rail network to offer free third-class travel for Thai nationals on certain routes.
16. A domestic example is the Post Office; private postal companies make a profit delivering third-class mail at half what the Post Office charges to deliver it a loss.
17. Gays and lesbians have nearly equal rights under domestic partnership laws, but the two men said that left them feeling second- or third-class citizens and they wanted to be married to have kids.
18. He felt the ship scrape the iceberg and hustled the family out of its third-class quarters and toward the lifeboat that would take them to safety.
19. If my seth didn't beat me black and blue, then he must be an absolutely third-class seth.
20. The tramcars were all single-deck, of which 10 tramcars were designed for first-class passengers and the others were for third-class passengers.
21. The Deans had not chosen to be aboard the Titanic, but because of a coal strike they were transferred to the ship and boarded it as third-class passengers at Southampton.
22. The secret of granny's kitchen: the top-class environment, the second-class service, the third-class price.
23. The index system adopted the tower structure; it has four parts as follow, target level, first-class index level, second-class index level and third-class index level.
More similar words: third class, word class, third crusade, world-class, second-class, second class, thirty-third, handclasp, third, thirdly, one-third, third eye, thirdhand, two-thirds, third rate, third gear, third-year, third-rate, third base, third rail, third party, third person, third reich, third world, third estate, twenty-third, third degree, the Third World, last class, every third day.