Random good picture Not show
2. First of all we must identify the problem areas.
3. I felt disbelief first of all, then outrage.
4. First of all, let's set the scene.
5. First of all, I want you to review what we learned yesterday.
6. First of all, answer these questions.
7. First of all, let me ask you something.
8. First of all, draw a square.
9. First of all tell us your name.
10. Well, first of all we can't possibly spare the time.
11. First of all, you should know what profession suits you.
12. First of all, could I begin with an apology for a mistake I made last week?
13. First of all we'd better make sure we've got everything we need.
14. My aim was first of all to determine what I should do next.
15. First of all you have to mix the flour and the butter.
16. First of all[sentencedict.com], we need to establish the facts of the case.
17. First of all, there are not many of them, and secondly, they have little money and, thirdly, they have few big businesses.
18. First of all we should chase these fears from his mind.
19. First of all they rammed four piles into the ground.
20. Study the examples first of all, then attempt the exercises on the next page.
21. First of all she just smiled, then she started to laugh.
22. First of all, they are unable to follow directions.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
23. Hedgerows, first of all, are a two-man job.
24. First of all, continued growth!
25. I unpacked all the things he'd bought. First of all, there was G.P.'s picture.
26. First of all, however, the physical principles on which remote sensing is based are reviewed.
27. He did, first of all, tap on the flat door but then, receiving no response, opened it.
28. Threats to parks come first of all from road building and secondly from increasing leisure development, notably golf courses.
29. The temporary bridge was first of all submerged then, like a matchstick, it was lifted up and swept aside.
30. The cut in the interest rates has not had very much impact in California for two reasons. First of all, banks are still afraid to loan.
More similar words: best of all, first, at first, first prize, at first sight, the first person, in the first place, first and foremost, a bit of a, consist of, burst out laughing, at the cost of, the cost of living, face to face, so far, sofa, fall, all of a, fall for, fall to, upstairs, firm, burst, in so far as, fall into, not much of a, at worst, fall under, firmly, on fire.